Dagger in the heart of the Leafs 03/24

beerme1

I will be at the game in Toronto Saturday night and I figure if the Sabres beat them here as they usually do, on Friday night, the Sabres can administer a dagger through the heart to them and finish any playoff hopes the Leafs have on Saturday.

I will be in sec 103 row 10 behind the net that the Sabres I think shoot at twice. Anything particular nicety you would like me to tell the guy on my left?

On my right will be the future Mrs. beerme1 hopefully wearing a Sabres jersey. I wont say anything bad to her unless it's a loss which I don't expect and better not happen for what these ticks cost. :unsure:

F'n eBay :censored:

I will be at the game in Toronto Saturday night and I figure if the Sabres beat them here as they usually do, on Friday night, the Sabres can administer a dagger through the heart to them and finish any playoff hopes the Leafs have on Saturday.

I will be in sec 103 row 10 behind the net that the Sabres I think shoot at twice. Anything particular nicety you would like me to tell the guy on my left?

On my right will be the future Mrs. beerme1 hopefully wearing a Sabres jersey. I wont say anything bad to her unless it's a loss which I don't expect and better not happen for what these ticks cost. ;)

F'n eBay <_<

BLOW LEAFS BLOW!

After the Sabres score their second or third goal of the night (assuming we're throwning a shutout of course), throw a bottle of sunscreen on the ice right near the net and hold a sign up telling the goaling he's gonna need it with the sun lamp going off all night.

When they throw you out head to the Pearl Street Bar and Grill and have them set you up with a tab on me. I'll pay it when I'm home this summer.

<_<