Thurman Thomas

bernie

Thurman Thomas was just on the NFL network and had a great interview with Faulk. Some ex Bills players (Talley, Reed, Bruce, Bennett) gave a shout out to Thurman why he was on the NFL network. Thurman said he wishes he could have gave the Bills a Super Bowl trophy but since he couldn't he is doing the next best thing and dedicating he's Hall a Fame to the Bill's Fans. He said he loves Buffalo and always will!

Thurman Thomas was just on the NFL network and had a great interview with Faulk. Some ex Bills players (Talley, Reed, Bruce, Bennett) gave a shout out to Thurman why he was on the NFL network. Thurman said he wishes he could have gave the Bills a Super Bowl trophy but since he couldn't he is doing the next best thing and dedicating he's Hall a Fame to the Bill's Fans. He said he loves Buffalo and always will!

He's our hero. :unsure:

I watched that too and I was ticked off as how they ended the show saying they would show his 10 top highlights; they only showed 5 and within that found a way to throw in a clip of him forgetting his helmet before Sb XXVI; that's not a highlight!

I watched that too and I was ticked off as how they ended the show saying they would show his 10 top highlights; they only showed 5 and within that found a way to throw in a clip of him forgetting his helmet before Sb XXVI; that's not a highlight!

Why does the media keep picking on that moment when someone moved his helmet? He didn't forget it!! Let it alone already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Still was a great show. Marshall Faulk & Rich Eisen both seemed star struck by him. Marshall mentioned that he modeled his game after him and since Marshall came in the league with Ted Marchibroda he was assigned to watch all of Thurmans plays in that offense and stated he tried to model himself after Thurman.

Still was a great show. Marshall Faulk & Rich Eisen both seemed star struck by him. Marshall mentioned that he modeled his game after him and since Marshall came in the league with Ted Marchibroda he was assigned to watch all of Thurmans plays in that offense and stated he tried to model himself after Thurman.

I saw that, that was a classy thing to say on Faulks part. I was hoping they would ask him what he thought of the Bills current status. Or at least what directions they should go in the draft.

Did any of the five highlights show Thurmal blocking?

The talent he had for taking guys out at his size always seems to be left off his resume, except by us Bills fans.

No, but he did say one of his best attributes as a running back was knowing every line assignment so that he could help them if need be, and that he'd forego his assignment to help out if a lineman was having trouble.

No, but he did say one of his best attributes as a running back was knowing every line assignment so that he could help them if need be, and that he'd forego his assignment to help out if a lineman was having trouble.

The amazing thing about Thurman to me was how great his hands were as a receiver but at the same time how great of a blocker he was, you just don't see Rb's that versatile these days...see example: Willis McGahee.

Why does the media keep picking on that moment when someone moved his helmet? He didn't forget it!! Let it alone already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<_<

I was hoping that since hes going to be a hall of famer that people would stop mentioning that.

i live in canada and get the NFL network, but i also get NFL on Demand. i just finished watching nfl films recaps of the Bills 90,91,92 and 93 seasons, those teams were friggen awesome. just wondering if you guys in the states also get NFL on Demand?

NFL on Demand??? That would be cool

and no I for one do not get that. Is it on DTV?