So What'd I Miss?

Puhonix

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since u beengone there have been approx 1 trillion new posters and they all hate anyone who has been here for any amount of time and disagrees with anything they post. Most of them love their name in lights so the post topics about absolutly nothing repeatedly. :unsure:

Joey Porter got arrested which was supposedly part of his initiation down there in Miami. :censored:

Marcus Vick is being sued for 6.3 million frokm some teenage girl who says he done her wrong!!! :censored::w00t:

I think that about sums it up.....welcome back!

Lana farted. AjZ and Lana are "doin' it". A clueless newbie with serious anger issues called me a "dick". Ray Guy's 2nd cousin, Rob, viciously attacked aussie and was chastised by the entire community.

I MIGHT be wrong about RobGuy. He might be Buddy Guy's 2nd cousin.

That's about it.

I was starting to seriously believe all the things in here, but then someone said that AJz was doin it with Lana. After I picked my self up and back into my chair, I decided to call Shenanigans!!!!!! Get your brooms! Shenanigans!

I was starting to seriously believe all the things in here, but then someone said that AJz was doin it with Lana. After I picked my self up and back into my chair, I decided to call Shenanigans!!!!!! Get your brooms! Shenanigans!

No way bro they been havin dinner and stuff together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I just recently returned too, Puh. I don't think I ever read a post that EXPLICITLY confirms my observation, but the circumstantial evidence is really piling up.

A mob with pitchforks and torches went after a poster who decided not to renew his season tickets.

It was determined that there is no FA running back good enough to play for the Bills. It was suggested that they should have 6 backs on the roster. It's been titled "Running Back By Committee" (RBBC).

Surprisingly, the drumbeat for drafting a WR has been pretty quiet.

TE Royal escaped largely unscathed, but an ambush is always possible.

Willis McGahee was drawn and quartered.

Terrance McGee had better watch his step.

Rookie MLBs can't call plays.

You can use slow cornerbacks when you play Cover 2.

Commentators John Clayton and Chris Mortensen and ESPN were trashed as per usual.

There were horses, and a man on fire, and I stabbed a guy with a trident.

Gringo, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

there are young people on the internet...and they have opinions!

this about sums it all up, really.

if you are under 30 and are not drinking antifreeze through a bendy straw while listening to Young Jeezy and taking out insurance on large chunks of blue falling from the sky, you most likely are not posting on this board. :unsure: