Ordered My Season Tickets Last month

I put down my deposit last month and was kinda surprised I couldn't do a little better then row 15 on the tunnel end of the 20yrd line. My goal was get as low as possible in upper deck and be on the Bills side.

The lowest row that was available on either side was row 4 in 329. I like row 4, but felt it was too close to the end, past the endzone. Some will say take the visitors side because of the sun, but I truly feel out of place if I am not on the Bills side. I was told 331 will be around the 20-25yrd line and it was the best available at the time. Chris from the Bills ticket office was very cool and patient with me on the phone.

Does anyone on the board sit in this section or near me - 331 row 15???

I live in Charlotte, so most games will be available for sale. My email is Hugebillsfan1@yahoo.com

One last point, if I can buy seasons to support this team while living 600 miles away, so can some of you!!!!!! At this point, I could care less how many games I attend or if some don't get used. It just feels good to have season tickets again.

I am the artist formally known as Bills/Sabres fan

Doug in Indian Trail, NC

any where in the ralph is a good seat, Ive sat in the nose bleeds sections a few times, and I watched the game fine, but come december time its not going to be fun to sit in the nose bleeds

I've only been there once and that was in 04 when the Bills beat the Jets. :wallbash: I can't wait to go back there.

Those are in the upper level.

I know some people think the upper deck are the nose bleeds, but not me. I feel they are the best as far as seeing the plays develop. I feel comfortable there in August as well as in December. I do not like being so low you can't see the other end of the field. The only lower seatsworthit in my opinion as taken by long standing season ticket holders. My goal is to have really good seats by the time my son Dylan is ready.(currently he is 2)

I know some people think the upper deck are the nose bleeds, but not me. I feel they are the best as far as seeing the plays develop. I feel comfortable there in August as well as in December. I do not like being so low you can't see the other end of the field. The only lower seatsworthit in my opinion as taken by long standing season ticket holders. My goal is to have really good seats by the time my son Dylan is ready.(currently he is 2)

How many seats did you buy? If you have 4, PM me when the schedule comes out and lets me know if there are any games you cannot attend and you want to sell the tickets.

Bif Beeper and I split a pair of seats in the Rockpile, and we live near Bostom MA. The Bills have the cheapest season tickets in the NFL so if you can afford it, you should buy some seats, even if you live out of town. You can always donate your seats to a youth group and get a tax deduction.

PTR

How many seats did you buy? If you have 4, PM me when the schedule comes out and lets me know if there are any games you cannot attend and you want to sell the tickets.

Bill,

Sorry, I only have 2. Promo I agree that more people need to get off there wallet and buy them. In my opinion, the gameday experience is priceless. How can so many people who live in Buffalo, not go to the games. I think many are just too cheap. A huge flaw in many WNYer's.

Bill,

Sorry, I only have 2. Promo I agree that more people need to get off there wallet and buy them. In my opinion, the gameday experience is priceless. How can so many people who live in Buffalo, not go to the games. I think many are just too cheap. A huge flaw in many WNYer's.

You're telling me! I live 2000 miles away and would be too expensive for me. I don't get why WNYers don't go to all the games.

Some will say take the visitors side because of the sun, but I truly feel out of place if I am not on the Bills side.

Doug in Indian Trail, NC

I like the visitors' side because it allows you to see the Bills' bench more clearly. And the sun, if it were ever to come out, would be a nice bonus.

I put down my deposit last month and was kinda surprised I couldn't do a little better then row 15 on the tunnel end of the 20yrd line. My goal was get as low as possible in upper deck and be on the Bills side.

The lowest row that was available on either side was row 4 in 329. I like row 4, but felt it was too close to the end, past the endzone. Some will say take the visitors side because of the sun, but I truly feel out of place if I am not on the Bills side. I was told 331 will be around the 20-25yrd line and it was the best available at the time. Chris from the Bills ticket office was very cool and patient with me on the phone.

I live in Charlotte, so most games will be available for sale. My email is Hugebillsfan1@yahoo.com

One last point, if I can buy seasons to support this team while living 600 miles away, so can some of you!!!!!! At this point, I could care less how many games I attend or if some don't get used. It just feels good to have season tickets again.

Doug in Indian Trail, NC

Check out my sig :wallbash:

Doug in Indian Trail, NC

Congrats! I sat in 331 for 1 season and the seats were pretty good. I like that side of the stadium because you do not have the sun in your face. We were upgraded 2 years ago to section 334 row 8(45 yard line), so keep putting your name in for upgrade every year and you may get lucky. You are definately on the right end of the stadium with the new scoreboard going in at the other end.

Check out my sig :lol:

Clump - see you have the seats I want - You long time season ticket holder you!!!!!!!! I wonder how long it might take me to get down that low???? How long have you had your seats and did a quality upgrade take you many years? In my opinion, you almost have the best seats in the house. Well maybe middle red seats are better but you are close.

Clump - see you have the seats I want - You long time season ticket holder you!!!!!!!! I wonder how long it might take me to get down that low???? How long have you had your seats and did a quality upgrade take you many years? In my opinion, you almost have the best seats in the house. Well maybe middle red seats are better but you are close.

My friend (ebenezer at BZ) and I have had thise seats for about 5 yrs now.....we were about where you are at now after the changes in seating at the stadium. I put in a seat upgrade and we are row 2 to stay. We like the people who sit around us :D

My friend (ebenezer at BZ) and I have had thise seats for about 5 yrs now.....we were about where you are at now after the changes in seating at the stadium. I put in a seat upgrade and we are row 2 to stay. We like the people who sit around us :D

We are in seats 3&4, same row. We have the group of 10 in the front row who are always well lubricated and tossing peanuts at each other. We had been in the lower bowl but moved when my mothers cancer was getting bad, the bathrooms are right there which made it easier for her and my Dad. Love the seats!

We are in seats 3&4, same row. We have the group of 10 in the front row who are always well lubricated and tossing peanuts at each other. We had been in the lower bowl but moved when my mothers cancer was getting bad, the bathrooms are right there which made it easier for her and my Dad. Love the seats!

One question for you upper deck lovers - section 329 row 4 was available. How is that section? I thought you might have the feeling of being too far to the right of the field. This section is past the goal line. Chris from the ticket office said I could call to see if anything better would open up. Does anyone have the handicapped seats in the upper deck? A scummy friend of mine buys them for SAbres games since few people think to buy them. My dad will go to some games and he can no longer go up stairs well. Just wondering Doug