Fletcher - leading by example

todd

We all know Fletcher made a few dumb penalties a few weeks ago. He had a bad game. Many people here said he should be benched.

The key thing here is what Fletcher did about it. Fletcher came out and had a monster of a game against the Jets. He was all over the place, even running down Moss from behind. This is an example others need to look at. In particular:

1. Jonas Jennings

2. Pierson Prelaou

These guys played very poorly. They need to pull a Fletcher an play out of their heads on Sunday.

We all know Fletcher made a few dumb penalties a few weeks ago. He had a bad game. Many people here said he should be benched.

The key thing here is what Fletcher did about it. Fletcher came out and had a monster of a game against the Jets. He was all over the place, even running down Moss from behind. This is an example others need to look at. In particular:

1. Jonas Jennings

2. Pierson Prelaou

These guys played very poorly. They need to pull a Fletcher an play out of their heads on Sunday.

66877[/snapback]

in fairness to jennings, it shouldn't be forgotten that he played hurt and wasn't all there because of the concussion. he fessed up and didn't make excuses, but it is the case that if you lose a little bit of your ability to react quickly mentally, a premier player like abraham will eat you up.

in fairness to jennings, it shouldn't be forgotten that he played hurt and wasn't all there because of the concussion. he fessed up and didn't make excuses, but it is the case that if you lose a little bit of your ability to react quickly mentally, a premier player like abraham will eat you up.

66893[/snapback]

Personally I think, as bad as Prioleou played, a lot of his "bad game" can be attributed to two horrible penalties called on him, on the first Jets td drive...

Good point Todd.  Fletcher had a monster game and I don't remember seeing him showboating either.  He is a pro, pure & simple.

66975[/snapback]

I was the one of the folks ripping him from the end of last season till last week. This last game I think was his best in a Bills uniform, possibly as a Pro. Emphasis on the pro as in professional. I thought he played lights out. But smart.

Charles

Good point Todd.  Fletcher had a monster game and I don't remember seeing him showboating either.  He is a pro, pure & simple.

66975[/snapback]

Where is Takeo Spikes.....For a super star I haven't seen him make any

game breaking plays this year....He has been rather quiet.

listen..he had a great game sunday thats for sure....but he still shoulda got kiked in the ass for the stupid penalties that he made in the weeks before....although he played like a true professional on sunday, he made very unprofessional mistakes in the past games....but I do agree that the rest of the team needs to step it up a notch...this defense has gone from ranked 2nd in 2003 to a defense that should be ranked in the middle 10 this season.