Rosenputz aint done YET!

Frank Gore is a top 5 rb. An absolute beast and well worth paying money too. Rosenhaus is just doing his job as any player would want their agents to do. Besides playing in the nfc west gore will continue to put up tremendous stats.

Gore is definitely top 5..He is really really good. But SF doesnt have to pay him. he is stuck.3 yrs is a lifetime for a RB(see Jamal Lewis)

I agree that Gore looks like a top 5 RB. But, He's still only done it for one year. Not to mention he's still has THREE years left on his contract. I fail to see how reworking this contract benefits the 49ers in any way.

Remember how the Bills cheapness with Joe Cribbs turned out?

Remember how the Bills cheapness with Joe Cribbs turned out?

Hmmm... no, must be before my time, or maybe my memory is going.

He's under a reasonable contract. I'm not against reworking contracts, but I am after only 1 real season. My complaint is more with Rosen... for attacking early and loud with no leverage.

Agree Mark. I posted the same thing about Rosencrook and everyone says it's his job. How about honoring what you sign. It's called integrity. If you want to renegotiate all the time, sign one year contracts. No one renegotiates money back to the team when the guy is a bust.

Agree Mark. I posted the same thing about Rosencrook and everyone says it's his job. How about honoring what you sign. It's called integrity. If you want to renegotiate all the time, sign one year contracts. No one renegotiates money back to the team when the guy is a bust.

A contract is a contract.

He signed it and should live by it...maybe in the last year of it it can be addressed but not after just two years.

A contract is a contract.

He signed it and should live by it...maybe in the last year of it it can be addressed but not after just two years.

The problem is the double standard in the CBA - teams can cut players any time they want to without honouring the final years of the contract. The NFL career is the shortest of any pro athlete often cut short due to injury from playing a grueling sport. Its absurd that their union hasn't been able to negotiate guaranteed contracts. Football is without a doubt the mot popular sport in North America right now, yet baseball and basketball and even hockeyplayers have guaranteed contracts. Gil Meche 55 million dollars over 5 years????

yes it sucks for a fan to see the teams star player involved in contractual dispute but the fact of the matter is Frank Gore could step on to the field for the first pre-season game of the year and tear his acl and mcl in three places effectively ending his career or at least completly diminshing his market value, I applaud Rosenhaus for looking out for his players interest. If Gore gets a new deal he will have a chance to set up his family for generations. Look at David Pollack his career is likely over from a broken neck, i bet you every day he wakes up thank his agent for getting him as much money as he could while he played the game he loved.

He's just doing his job as an agent. If you needed an agent to represent you, wouldn't you want someone like Rosenhaus? He was born to do this job and he's very successful at it and he laughs at you from his throne of whores and cocaine. I bet he has so much great sex and snorts so much coke and has so much money. He laughs at you.

He's just doing his job as an agent. If you needed an agent to represent you, wouldn't you want someone like Rosenhaus? He was born to do this job and he's very successful at it and he laughs at you from his throne of whores and cocaine. I bet he has so much great sex and snorts so much coke and has so much money. He laughs at you.

:pirate:

classic