• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Adrian Peterson

2. Michael Bush

3. everyone else

My order of prefrence. If Bush didn't get injured this past year I see no way Lynch is ranked ahead of him. AP is the best rb in college football and I honestly believe will turn into a top 5 back in the nfl. Color me unimpressed about Lynch.

I am going to give my opinion on why I do not want to see another first round RB. First, I Hope we resign A-Tain and draft a back in the second or third round. Now JP is gonna need a lil help to distract a defense on 2 and short and third and short. This is why I'd like to see Greg Olsen drafted in the first round. We need more then one or two receiving distractions. In a big set with two good tight ends this will be a huge distraction. I say look for Marv to draft to open up the receiving a little bit more and when that distraction has to be faced, bam, here comes the RB, thus a scary balanced offense.

Peterson reminds me of Eric Dickerson or Hershal Walker- Lynch reminds me more of Marshal Faulk or Thurman - Something I like about Lynch is in a few interveiws I've seen him give including one from Highschool he gives his O-line and other teammates all the credit- so while he no rocket scientist he aleast has a type of awarness of the proper things to say.

I LOVE the guy that Marv picks b/c he will want the next Thurman Thomas:

My guess is one of the following though this is a shot gun approach so no points if I hit. :thumbsup:

A Peterson -will be a very good pass receiver and is a great runner

M Lynch -very good all around

A Pittman -although I am not sure about his receiving skills

M Bush -maybe, but I don't like big backs like him personally

L Booker -always keep an Anthony Thomas type guy around and use Booker like W Dunn and R Bush (Very poor man's version but still)

Your Mamma! -Marv's pick that I did not list.

Go Bills!

I am going to give my opinion on why I do not want to see another first round RB. First, I Hope we resign A-Tain and draft a back in the second or third round. Now JP is gonna need a lil help to distract a defense on 2 and short and third and short. This is why I'd like to see Greg Olsen drafted in the first round. We need more then one or two receiving distractions. In a big set with two good tight ends this will be a huge distraction. I say look for Marv to draft to open up the receiving a little bit more and when that distraction has to be faced, bam, here comes the RB, thus a scary balanced offense.

I could see the argument for a defensive guy in the first above a running back, but not a tight end. A RB that can catch the ball would touch the ball way more than a TE.

Michael Bush looks a little slow to me, and I have read he doesn't like to/can't block.

PETERSON is the guy the bills should get.

the bills O is all about speed he seems to have it.

while M Lynch looks a bit a slower.

if we could get him (A.P.) in the 1st and some how get a TALL wide out in the 2nd we'll be set on offense.

we dont need to get high defensive players in the draft. however from rounds 3-7 we should get the best defensive players on the board.

This may be off the subject, but Ted Ginn looks like he could have a bigger impact than either of these guys. I am not saying "Draft him Marv", but I would not be unhappy with Ginn.

I don't know how to make a link, but do a Youtube search on him. Blew my mind. Big play after big play for about 3 minutes, half of them he is UNTOUCHED!

Update: I just watched it again! Now I am saying "Draft him Marv".

PETERSON is the guy the bills should get.

the bills O is all about speed he seems to have it.

while M Lynch looks a bit a slower.

if we could get him (A.P.) in the 1st and some how get a TALL wide out in the 2nd we'll be set on offense.

we dont need to get high defensive players in the draft. however from rounds 3-7 we should get the best defensive players on the board.

I'm a little confused - this discussion seems to imply we might have our choice of RBs at 12. It would seem we'd need to trade up to have a shot at AP, no? In this case, there's no way I'd rather give up draft picks to get AP if we have a shot at Lynch at 12.

I'm a little confused - this discussion seems to imply we might have our choice of RBs at 12. It would seem we'd need to trade up to have a shot at AP, no? In this case, there's no way I'd rather give up draft picks to get AP if we have a shot at Lynch at 12.

true, but the question is "if we had the choice".