Willis and the Ravens to visit the Ralph in 07

how bout a whopping by the bills. actually, with their lackluster o and our whimpering D, it could be a good game. willis will probably have a good game against us though, i mean damn when hes motivated, he can really play. just getting that motivation though, ehh not so much

:rolleyes:

The fans better boo the sh-- out of him! I think that the Ralph should have a give away, too. The first 5,000 fans get a little baby, and whenever Willis gets the ball, the fans can wave the baby in the air.

<_<:cry::o:P:rolleyes:

The fans better boo the sh-- out of him! I think that the Ralph should have a give away, too. The first 5,000 fans get a little baby, and whenever Willis gets the ball, the fans can wave the baby in the air.

Classic!

its should be canada day :rolleyes:

the bills will win this game because willis and a few ravens will miss the game accidentally.the reason they will miss the game is because willis will take his"homies" lol on a "field trip" to toronto.they will forget about the time and when they finially get to the border they will not be let back into the usa untill after the border guard determines the bills are safely ahead by 10 points and its the middle of the 3rd quarter.go bills in"07