Marv is a "Master Poker Player"

Who on here though we could get 2 3rd round picks for McGahee?? (plus a 7th)

Any of you that worshipped at that false idol Donahoe's feet still have time to switch your allegiance to Marv!!

Ya that is true. Did he weaken his hand to negotiate with other RB's now tho ?

Ya that is true. Did he weaken his hand to negotiate with other RB's now tho ?

The Church of Marv has always had me as a follower.

It's cheaper than Scientology!

Three picks for what was essentially a cast-off at season's end. Great move.

The Church of Marv has always had me as a follower.

It's cheaper than Scientology!

Three picks for what was essentially a cast-off at season's end. Great move.

I agree, it is a lot of value for Willis. I hope Marv has a plan for our starting RB ! Time will tell !

Any of you that worshipped at that false idol Donahoe's feet still have time to switch your allegiance to Marv!!

Let's see if they can sign all those picks out of the reserved rookie $ allocation before we praise...

Pesky details...

Thanks for cursing him! :rolleyes::devil:

Seriously though, every time I hear the phrase "Master Poker Player" I can feel the chunks starting to rise in my throat.

Marv's also made Chicago look really stupid with the Thomas Jones deal with the Jets.

Part of it may be leverage that Marv had with the Ravens .... they were desperate for McGahee once Jamal Lewis signed with Cleveland. McGahee was their presumed #2 choice after Lewis.

Marv's also made Chicago look really stupid with the Thomas Jones deal with the Jets.

Part of it may be leverage that Marv had with the Ravens .... they were desperate for McGahee once Jamal Lewis signed with Cleveland. McGahee was their presumed #2 choice after Lewis.

According to the draft value chart, we did not get much more than the Bears got for Jones: approximately 259 points v. 246 points.

So if you think that the Bears were stupid . . . .

According to the draft value chart, we did not get much more than the Bears got for Jones: approximately 259 points v. 246 points.

So if you think that the Bears were stupid . . . .

Well, if the draft value chart says so...........