I'm pretty sure Clements is borderline retarded

zevo

I thought he also looked as if he was deprived of oxygen as a child.

To sum up his interview: "I am great. I will own the NFC. I am great. Yeah, it is a lot of money, but I don't feel like there is any pressure. I am great."

I loved that he called himself a "playmaker" yet again. Even Rod Woodson was taking subtle jabs at Nate's huge ego.

i think SF in that division is well on its way this year, if not next year to win that division. They just need some receivers and some D-Line.

Exactly, they are in a weak division, and they came close to making the playoffs last year. Just like buffalo they have a young team with a young QB who is just starting to come around and become agood starter. I would be very suprised if they don't make the playoffs this year.

And why is nate wrong? According to the way people were talking about him here, just his presence on another team should be enough to get a team to the Super Bowl

And why is nate wrong? According to the way people were talking about him here, just his presence on another team should be enough to get a team to the Super Bowl

nate = the black bruschi

i have a friend in SF who's a lifelong niner's fan. i wished him luck with NC (i have no beef with NC wanting to make the money), and recounted the infamous post-game interview with NC after Chambers caught 67 passes in the second half a couple years back. it was pretty damn funny when he stormed out that day (relatively funny given what happened against the fins that day..).