Holcomb

K-Gun10

Weinke?

WEINKE ?!?!?!?

Isn't that the guy with a starting record of something like 2-17? Think I'd rather keep Holcomb.

Well, he did say 3rd QB.

Though I don't know why one would sign an 35-year old QB with seven years pro experience as a 3rd string QB. He's not exactly an up-and-coming prospect.

You really think Holcomb has "trade value"??!?

Well...they got a box of tape for Speilman...

I doubt any one will want to pay that guy $1 million+, let alone give up draft picks/a player.

But yeah...it's hard to imagine anyone giving up even a box of tape for Holcomb... :lol:

what the heck i thought he wanted to be traded if so how bout. Carolina cut veteran quarterback Chris Weinke. as a free agent qb nice 3rd.

Yeah I believe he has the worst winning percentage of any quarterback in the history of the league(except maybe steve spurrier)

Holcomb sucks and so does Nall. If JP went down I wouldnt want either of them quarterbacking the team. Maybe the Bills bring in somebody with experience better than the two we back ups we have now to help JP continue to learn but could also step in if needed.

I thought I read somewhere (probably BillsDaily) that getting rid of Holcomb was far more costly cap-wise than keeping him.

If this is true, unless we have (a) substantially better option(s), I would assume he remains a Bill.