Patriots just traded for Moss

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but according to this board, Brady is horrible at throwing the deep ball, so who cares???

:lol:

Just heard on Oakland sports radio that The Patriots acquired Randy Moss via trade for a second round pick in 2008.

You KNOW the answer to your question when someone says "I heard it on the radio" and you ask for a link. Don't act like a 4th grader.

If I knew the answer, I would not ask the question.

I asked a question because usually posters here are already searching for links right when the thread is started and in some cases, a link is located, and I figured maybe it was already available, so I asked.

How is asking for a link "acting like a 4th grader?"

Maybe Ill raise my hand next time before asking a question? Can I get a hall pass to start a new thread?

just because he heard it does not mean there is not a link somewhere....lightenup Francis

This is wrong I believe. The news story is that since New England traded a 2nd rounder to Miami to get Walker, it will be hard for them to pursue Moss, who they have had an interest in. I could be wrong, but this sounds like a game of telephone...CD

This is wrong I believe. The news story is that since New England traded a 2nd rounder to Miami to get Walker, it will be hard for them to pursue Moss, who they have had an interest in. I could be wrong, but this sounds like a game of telephone...CD

Good info CD.

The original poster says the deal is for a 2008 2nd. The Pats still have that to give up.