Dolphins

K-Gun10

I do not want him. Check out some of the Fins boards. One thing they do agree on is Randy is consistently inconsistent. He drops a lot of balls.

How many? Snap.stats.com lists drops for WR's, but not TE's. And if he dropped a lot and still caught 62, for a TE that's pretty damned good.

As for the wife-beating part, what's the difference between that and what happened to Whitner?

Looking at NFL.com's gamebook for that game, he only had 1.

I'll check the others and see how many more he dropped.

2nd Quarter

3-8-MIA49 (15:00) (Shotgun) J.Harrington pass incomplete short middle to R.McMichael. Dropped, receiver at BUF 46.

3rd Quarter

3-10-MIA19 (7:17) (Shotgun) J.Harrington pass incomplete short middle to R.McMichael. Dropped, receiver at MIA 20.

2nd Quarter

2-8-MIA13 (10:12) (Shotgun) J.Harrington pass incomplete short left to R.McMichael. Underthrown, receiver at MIA 16 (I think this one was catchable if I remember).

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_footb..._earns_cha.html

This is a blog but Lerner is their beat writer. He mentions 3 drops. The other day I posted 5 -- so I was wrong.

Vet Min or maybe a little bit over on a two year deal with a small signing bonus I am okay with this...but the first time he misbehaves -- see ya.

Marv will never do this.