Offensive Line Upgrades?

Frez

There are two additional moves that would satisfy me.

1.- Keep Wilis McGahee---Finally he will have a line to open holes for him. He will not need to dance around in the backfield anymore :P:lol:

2- Keep Takeo Spikes----Why completely decimate our LB corp. It takes two years to fully recover from an achilles tear. We need to give him that chance. We do not need cap room. Why get rid of TKO?????? :wallbash::lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Go Sabres!!!!

I agree with the Spikes thing. McGahee might just have burned too many bridges. Spikes though shocked me when this trade talk started up.

You know Frez, I'm pretty tough to please, but I'd say you're just about impossible. Who knows, these signings might not work out and at the beginning of the day I thought this would be just another year of the Bills management paying lip service to improving the OL. By days end I'm convinced that they did more than pay lip service. They went out and got players they think will make an immediate impact. Who knows if it will work out but I'm just pleased they've genuinely attempted to fix the problem.

I agree with the Spikes thing. McGahee might just have burned too many bridges. Spikes though shocked me when this trade talk started up.

It hasn't been said one way or the other, but I really have the feeling Spikes asked for the trade. After what happened with Vincent and the way he spoke out against it, I think his heart isn't here anymore. Also, I think if he had wanted to be here, he would have had some very negative comments about being on the trade block.

Given the cap room and the circumstances, I think this is his idea.