Tornados dropping all around me!!!!

Right now in Southeast Alabama we are experiencing truckloads of tornados dropping all over. We just had one take out a Senior High School 20 minutes up the road and it was full of kids!!! Why the super did not close school I dont know. My kids were released early from school and home safe but I feel for these other families. We have had about 15--20 touchdown so far and another cell is now moving through Mobile AL

WOW...Why did I move out of Buffalo? I can stand the shoveling and the cold!

Right now in Southeast Alabama we are experiencing truckloads of tornados dropping all over. We just had one take out a Senior High School 20 minutes up the road and it was full of kids!!! Why the super did not close school I dont know. My kids were released early from school and home safe but I feel for these other families. We have had about 15--20 touchdown so far and another cell is now moving through Mobile AL

glad you all ok .

[/quote

Ugh! I've family a bit north of Birmingham. My Brother-in-law's folks are down Mobile way.

Buy that Radio Shack weather radio!

That the same school where CNN's reporting eight were killed?

sorry to hear that. they've been calling for it to hit us here in tallahassee all day. people are absolutely freaking out down here, but it looks like its going to hit north of of us.

WOW what a night...Damn tornados continued to drop all over and the sirens were blasting away. Had the kids sleep in our room cuz they were scared chitless. Last I seen was 15 Dead but that should increase today unfortunatly. Last word was there were still kids in the school in Enterprise under the rubble. Horrible stuff.

I know that many of us had always complained a little about the snow or the cold or the lack of employment. But when in the Buffalo area noone evr says man I'm sick of these tornados falling. Well at least I'm not cold :( .

Thanks for all your well wishes and if anyone else down in this area needs anytrhing just let me know and i will assist accordingly.

Ramius.....Tallahasse is only an hour and a half from me....Might have to get together for a game this season! :devil:

Thanks again.....Steve