S. Williams

K-Gun10

Besides ST does anyone have any idea why marv signed shaud he was inactive more than half the season, i hope hes not our future at rb, and by the way i just heard Jamal Lewis is cut.

Thoughts?

He's cheap and knows the system are my first two thoughts. I don't think anyone believes he is the "future" at RB -- just a role player and 3rd down kind of guy, who must also be considered a decent special teamer.

Lewis is done, although someone surely will pick him up. I hope it's not us.

There's no reason not to re-sign him. He's a restricted free agent and as such should be relatively inexpensive. At worst, he'll fill one of the 5-8 RB spots the Bills will likely need in training camp and if he fails to make the team, it won't impact the cap situation.

There's no reason not to re-sign him. He's a restricted free agent and as such should be relatively inexpensive. At worst, he'll fill one of the 5-8 RB spots the Bills will likely need in training camp and if he fails to make the team, it won't impact the cap situation.

Good point, but still........................ :blink:

Plus we don't know the deals of the contract, I do believe if its a restricted FA deal, theres no bonuses involved, thus he can get cut at camp and nothing would be counted against the cap, just like what hopefully will happen with tim anderson, who i believe was tendered a plate of sloppy joes and the 1st season of remington steele on DVD, so not a bad deal.