Kelsay and Schobel????

Tcali

I dont know guys. That is the level of player(s) we need to be serious about a championship???.....I recall a lot of QBs back therer having tea and crumpets while this pair has disappeared for long periods--in spite of the hardworking Schobel's sack numbers.--Well----lets see what marv does.--and we shall see how kelsay developes...we already know what Schobel does.

I dont know guys. That is the level of player(s) we need to be serious about a championship???.....I recall a lot of QBs back therer having tea and crumpets while this pair has disappeared for long periods--in spite of the hardworking Schobel's sack numbers.--Well----lets see what marv does.--and we shall see how kelsay developes...we already know what Schobel does.

Well i think any championship calibre would have Schobel as a starter, including Indy Schobel > Mathis IMO. But I have to say that i think the amount we just paid for kelsay was too rich for my blood. I would have signed Hargrove and possibly looked for another DE in the draft or FA, and looked to put that kind of cash towards a new CB or guard

Their were crumpets... I did not know they had crumpets back there. sh--!! Crumpets.. Next season I will bring buscuits if the QBs will share the crumpets..

And serious about a championship. I thought we were just kidding around about a championship. Really no need to be serious... :-)

And if we are going to spend cash to the cap can the baggers double bag my shopping goods.. Last time they single bagged and my crumpets fell on the floor.

Their were crumpets... I did not know they had crumpets back there. sh--!! Crumpets.. Next season I will bring buscuits if the QBs will share the crumpets..

And serious about a championship. I thought we were just kidding around about a championship. Really no need to be serious... :-)

And if we are going to spend cash to the cap can the baggers double bag my shopping goods.. Last time they single bagged and my crumpets fell on the floor.

What is a crumpet?

Maybe it was truffles that i saw.

Sounds like you really did not get a great view of how much time QBs had and that basically goes to show you have no clue what you are talking about. I mean were they having tea and crumpets or just truffles? You know it would be nice if you could get your story straight before claiming that Kelsay and Schobel are not championship calibar DE's. Come on man... This is a very serious board that demands excellence from its posters. I mean if we are serious about winning championships and all we need to be serious about the level of posters we have here. Follow your own advice. Stop posting until you are serious.

Sounds like you really did not get a great view of how much time QBs had and that basically goes to show you have no clue what you are talking about. I mean were they having tea and crumpets or just truffles? You know it would be nice if you could get your story straight before claiming that Kelsay and Schobel are not championship calibar DE's. Come on man... This is a very serious board that demands excellence from its posters. I mean if we are serious about winning championships and all we need to be serious about the level of posters we have here. Follow your own advice. Stop posting until you are serious.

I'm sorry. Schobel and Kelsay are a couple of beasts on the D line..--I can change..really I can. Those QBs had very little tea time last year.

Defensive ends are just fine, and are championship caliber. The defensive tackles were the weak link in the chain. Let's see what we come up in the center of the line and perhaps at linebacker.

Well--if we get very good DTs and a run stuffing MLB they could help make up for the slightly above average Kelsay and the clearly above average Schobel.---But if we claim our DEs are fine--then we must have had the worst DTs in the history of football and weak LBs as well given our oerformance last year.

Defensive ends are just fine, and are championship caliber. The defensive tackles were the weak link in the chain. Let's see what we come up in the center of the line and perhaps at linebacker.

What makes you say that? We don't even have a starter at LDE, we rotate a couple of guys. Sometimes if you have more than one, you don't have any...and neither Kelsay nor Denney has shown any consistency, so I think thats the case here. Hopefully Kelsay will improve, because as it stands now his pass rushing abilities don't cut it, in my opinion.

What makes you say that? We don't even have a starter at LDE, we rotate a couple of guys. Sometimes if you have more than one, you don't have any...and neither Kelsay nor Denney has shown any consistency, so I think thats the case here. Hopefully Kelsay will improve, because as it stands now his pass rushing abilities don't cut it, in my opinion.

Thats why you arent the coach. The guy has gotten better every year. He is entering the best part of his career and he will be the starter. Having a guy rotate is not that uncommon. Kelsay will get the majority of the snaps.

Thats why you arent the coach. The guy has gotten better every year. He is entering the best part of his career and he will be the starter. Having a guy rotate is not that uncommon. Kelsay will get the majority of the snaps.

Yeah football coaches are real einsteins....."now thats nothin against yer orientals."

Considering that he was one of the top level talent at the 2nd level FAs, and there were other teams interested in signing him, I think it is a good move. The Bills are not going to be at the ball to sign the tier-1 FAs....So what is wrong in keeping your own 2nd tier FA rather than going and getting another 2nd tier FA. It is not as if Dwight Freeney is going to come to Buffalo. May be Kelsay gets inspired and plays big at that RDE position coming season.

Considering that he was one of the top level talent at the 2nd level FAs, and there were other teams interested in signing him, I think it is a good move. The Bills are not going to be at the ball to sign the tier-1 FAs....So what is wrong in keeping your own 2nd tier FA rather than going and getting another 2nd tier FA. It is not as if Dwight Freeney is going to come to Buffalo. May be Kelsay gets inspired and plays big at that RDE position coming season.

i personally wouldnt want Schobel AND freeney on the field at the same time anyways. we'd have Millions of dollars in talent consistently flying 7-10 yards into the backfield just to have the play blow right by them.

little correction here. Kelsay plays left DE, Schobel plays right DE. The right DE faces the left OT and left DE faces the right OT