This franchise is turning into one big joke...

Spikes16

Trade Willis?? What the hell is the old man doing?? You have to trade him now, Marv put it out there. Willis could never play for the Bills again.

The hell he can't, and he'll play his ass off next year or cost himself a boat-load of money. I'm hoping this whole ordeal and the presence of a first-day draft pick looking over his shoulder will light a fire under his dumbass. $$$$ is a hell of a motivator.

The hell he can't, and he'll play his ass off next year or cost himself a boat-load of money. I'm hoping this whole ordeal and the presence of a first-day draft pick looking over his shoulder will light a fire under his dumbass. $$$$ is a hell of a motivator.

"Cocaines a hell of a drug"

\

Darned right. Heck, trade rumors happen in a lot of sports. Trades that never happen and players go on to finish their careers in fine fashion. This is a helluva wake up call for Willis. The Bills have sent a clear message by offering him in a possible trade and by saying publically there will be a back in camp to compete. Great move by the Bills IMO. If Willis is not traded, we'll see how he responds to the challenge.

I could see how he could fold up shop but you know he wants to get paid. Plus Rosenscum will do his best to get Willis traded now. Willis is not the type pf player ML wants. Ya the guy did a great job rehabbing but he never really stepped up and wanted to be here. Alot of people put there necks on the line drafting him and he seems uninterested in proving doubters wrong. Now that its payday time he comes out and says he wants to be a Bill and he loves the city. I dont buy it. I could live with him or without him. Fact is no matter who they put back there we will still cheer our asses off regardless of how much of a dick they turn out to be.

Trade Willis?? What the hell is the old man doing?? You have to trade him now, Marv put it out there. Willis could never play for the Bills again.

i know some of his mistakes look bad on paper but we all said this last year and we had in my opionon a pretty good team lets talk about this move and the other moves after the draft and free agency.

id say that the "outrage" that fans are so quick to express at every turn is more of a joke than the franchise...

Agreed. What is the problem? So what that we signed Tim Anderson to a one year deal? So he'll play a back up role. It's almost as people can't believe we resigned someone who hasn't played that well in his career. Marv and the organization are giving him another chance and I think if he keeps working hard there's no reason that he can't make a little contribution in a backup role and special teams. Until this team goes out on the field we can't criticize anything as of yet. Marv and the organization will figure it out.

Agreed. What is the problem? So what that we signed Tim Anderson to a one year deal? So he'll play a back up role. It's almost as people can't believe we resigned someone who hasn't played that well in his career. Marv and the organization are giving him another chance and I think if he keeps working hard there's no reason that he can't make a little contribution in a backup role and special teams. Until this team goes out on the field we can't criticize anything as of yet. Marv and the organization will figure it out.

Then again, what else can we do that's football related right now other than blow things out of proportion?

If no deal comes of this, it puts one big monkey on WM's back to perform well next year. At that point HE'S got to convince some team to come up with big bucks to get him. The move to shop him will probably work to our benefit either way. WM was riding his high horse (along with his agent) at the end of the season. The shopping will take him down a notch if it is not successful, and we should get a second round pick (at least) for him.

If no deal comes of this, it puts one big monkey on WM's back to perform well next year. At that point HE'S got to convince some team to come up with big bucks to get him. The move to shop him will probably work to our benefit either way. WM was riding his high horse (along with his agent) at the end of the season. The shopping will take him down a notch if it is not successful, and we should get a second round pick (at least) for him.

YES

How hard is it to understand that the GIANTS GM was the one who blabbed about it?

:blink:

I love it. The crackhead brigade screams TRADE THE BASTARD! after the penthouse comments and now when Marv is investigating such a possibility, he gets crucified for it.

Typical.

How hard is it to understand that the GIANTS GM was the one who blabbed about it?

:blink:

I love it. The crackhead brigade screams TRADE THE BASTARD! after the penthouse comments and now when Marv is investigating such a possibility, he gets crucified for it.

Typical.

There's a reason this place is called the retard rodeo, you know.