Director James Cameron says he's found the tomb of...

Phlegm Alley

The body of Jesus was found in the early 70's by a memeber of a sect of commando priests who protect the pope. The implications of such finding were well laid out in Tom Robbins fine book"Another Road Side Attrraction". Very fine reading if I do say so myself

I'm not into politics but even I know that Tom Robbins and his wife are big time anti-religious liberals. I seriously doubt a book by him about religion would have any credibility.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not into politics but even I know that Tom Robbins and his wife are big time anti-religious liberals. I seriously doubt a book by him about religion would have any credibility.

Don't be so sure. Look what happened when Al Gore made a movie about Global Warming and when TO wrote a book on sharing

Never underestimate the stupidity of others :thumbdown:

Don't be so sure. Look what happened when Al Gore made a movie about Global Warming and when TO wrote a book on sharing

Never underestimate the stupidity of others :thumbdown:

That's true and Al Gore is almost annoying as Robbins and his dumb wife. I think he is much younger than her. Maybe he is doing this to pick up some young chicks because his wife is so old. Al Gore is getting a lot of play right now and Robbins probably figures it will work for him too.

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but at this point old Susan might not even be able to recognize Tom anymore. It is sad really. It can't be a surprise that he wants to get out of the house and get a little while he still can.

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but at this point old Susan might not even be able to recognize Tom anymore. It is sad really. It can't be a surprise that he wants to get out of the house and get a little while he still can.

She looked hot in Three's Company but she was so annoying in those Thigh Master commercials.