Rosenhaus on Willis

SACKMARINO

Rosenhaus just said on WSVN-7 that if the opportunity comes for Willis to be traded to a team where he can better himself they would be receptive to it. Rosenhaus named Giants, Broncos, Texans as possible teams that may be interested.

Also went on to say that Willis did not bad mouth Buffalo, he just loves the city of Toronto and that he never asked for a trade.

Nothing ground breaking, just thought id post what i heard.

Rosenhaus just said on WSVN-7 that if the opportunity comes for Willis to be traded to a team where he can better himself they would be receptive to it. Rosenhaus named Giants, Broncos, Texans as possible teams that may be interested.

Also went on to say that Willis did not bad mouth Buffalo, he just loves the city of Toronto and that he never asked for a trade.

Translation: If another team is willing to trade for Willis and offer him a big contract, we support the move, and Willis doesn't like it in Buffalo.

Thanks for the info.

I'm all for Rosenhaus working the phones behind the scenes to spark interest.

There is a weak crop of free agent running backs and next years draft is reported to be very deep at RB.

This is the perfect time to trade him- IF someone ponies up with a worthwhile offer.

Keep dreamin Drew, I see no possibility of Denver being interested. Shanny would go absolutely bug nuts with Willis, not his type of runner.