55 year old virgin

/dev/null

I don't think it's odd that a lesbian has never been with a man. I don't know any straight guys who have been with men, because none of us have the desire to try it-why would it be any different for a gay woman? It would be more lame if she was with a guy & then figured out what she liked. Imagine being the guy who drove her to women.

Um, why should we care about Suze Orman? It's her life.

Most of you are Catholic. Aren't priests and nuns supposed to be celibate? No altar boy jokes, please.

I would think that many priests and nuns are virgins...most of them probably didn't sow their wild oats before taking their vows. And yet, the church is supposed to hold them in high esteem because they deny their baser instincts. But, we're so saturated by sex in our society that if someone chooses to have a different lifestyle, we think that it's not possible and that they will explode because of all the sexual tension. It literally seems like we worship the sexual act.

A person can live a lifetime without sex...it doesn't make them any less of a person if they never got laid.

how can you go 55 years and not have one dick ????

you have to try it at least once .

carpet muncher , who would of thought ?

You're kidding? I saw that one a mile away. Haircut like that, leather jacket, and that assertive attitude? No doubt about it!