Pacman Jones in some trouble?

Buftex

According to FOX Sports Radio affiliate in Las Vegas, Pacman Jones is being saught as a "person of interest" in the shooting of two people at a Las Vegas gentlemen's club, after Sunday nights' NBA all-star game.

According to witnesses, there was a private party in one of the gentlemens' club. Among the guests, was rapper Nelly, who dumped a bag of 10,000 one dollar bills on the stage. A crazy scene ensued as party-goers and dancers tried to scoop up the cash. Club employers tried to break the mele up, and made patrons leave the club. Pacman Jones, and his party, who were seated at the table closest to the stage, refused to leave. When they were "forced out", witnesses heard Jones threaten to "kill" one of the bouncers. While nobody can verify that it was Jones or someone from his party, somebody returned to the club and opened fire on the club employees.

Stay tuned...perhaps if we lose Nate Clements to the Titans?

According to FOX Sports Radio affiliate in Las Vegas, Pacman Jones is being saught as a "person of interest" in the shooting of two people at a Las Vegas gentlemen's club, after Sunday nights' NBA all-star game.

According to witnesses, there was a private party in one of the gentlemens' club. Among the guests, was rapper Nelly, who dumped a bag of 10,000 one dollar bills on the stage. A crazy scene ensued as party-goers and dancers tried to scoop up the cash. Club employers tried to break the mele up, and made patrons leave the club. Pacman Jones, and his party, who were seated at the table closest to the stage, refused to leave. When they were "forced out", witnesses heard Jones threaten to "kill" one of the bouncers. While nobody can verify that it was Jones or someone from his party, somebody returned to the club and opened fire on the club employees.

Like I said before. It would be a surprise to see him go there.

What an idiot Nelly is.

I mean, it's funny in the whole social experimentation approach of "I wonder what will happen when I dump a bunch of money in front of a bunch of low class idiots" but realistically what does anyone expect to happen?

What an idiot Nelly is.

I mean, it's funny in the whole social experimentation approach of "I wonder what will happen when I dump a bunch of money in front of a bunch of low class idiots" but realistically what does anyone expect to happen?

I don't know, I'm trying to figure out why someone like Nelly would be hanging out in a club that has people that would fight over dollar Bills? don't these guys usually go to places with special VIP rooms for them and not with the general public?

Screw that, it's an awesome social experiment. Nelly should take it on tour. Football stadiums, political rallies, everything. Who causes the most violence for a dollar? Men or women? Democrats or Republicans? Cityfolk or rurals? Then film it, send it to Fox, and let America fall apart a little more.

I don't know, I'm trying to figure out why someone like Nelly would be hanging out in a club that has people that would fight over dollar Bills? don't these guys usually go to places with special VIP rooms for them and not with the general public?

Very strange...from the sound of the report, it seemd like it was the strippers who were fighting over the money...strippers these days, it seems, have their own possies, as do, likely, many of the celebrities...to think of young millinaires fighting over one dollar bills....kind of funny, kind of sad...

Very strange...from the sound of the report, it seemd like it was the strippers who were fighting over the money...strippers these days, it seems, have their own possies, as do, likely, many of the celebrities...to think of young millinaires fighting over one dollar bills....kind of funny, kind of sad...

It said Party goers and strippers

Screw that, it's an awesome social experiment. Nelly should take it on tour. Football stadiums, political rallies, everything. Who causes the most violence for a dollar? Men or women? Democrats or Republicans? Cityfolk or rurals? Then film it, send it to Fox, and let America fall apart a little more.

Now it would more funny in a room of presidential candidates looking for campaign contributions.

Stay far, far away from the guy. Jeff Fisher will have to decide next year whether he is a character guy for the team.

I think that Jeff Fisher willl decide on his character based on two things:

1. How he performed last week.

2. Who are the Titans playing the following week.

Jackass Jaime Foxx likes this game as well...

EVER-clever Jamie Foxx has a new party trick. The other night at Teddy's in L.A., the Oscar winner was drinking champagne with actors Dylan McDermott and Djimon Hounsou, PM Lounge owner Unik and some others. When the bill came, Unik grabbed it and Foxx said, "Let me get the tip." He reached into his shoulder bag, pulled out some cash and started slowly counting out singles. As his buddies began to giggle, Fox kept reaching and kept counting, finally dumping out 1,000 $1 bills on the table. Foxx got the last laugh - as he did two weeks ago in Las Vegas, when he tossed a huge roll of bills from a nightclub balcony. A small riot broke out but subsided quickly when the money-hungry mob realized they were jousting over $1 bills. Also at Teddy's were Joaquin Phoenix, Christian Slater, Paris and Nicky Hilton, Jessica and Ashlee Simpson and Kirsten Dunst.

Jackass Jaime Foxx likes this game as well...

EVER-clever Jamie Foxx has a new party trick. The other night at Teddy's in L.A., the Oscar winner was drinking champagne with actors Dylan McDermott and Djimon Hounsou, PM Lounge owner Unik and some others. When the bill came, Unik grabbed it and Foxx said, "Let me get the tip." He reached into his shoulder bag, pulled out some cash and started slowly counting out singles. As his buddies began to giggle, Fox kept reaching and kept counting, finally dumping out 1,000 $1 bills on the table. Foxx got the last laugh - as he did two weeks ago in Las Vegas, when he tossed a huge roll of bills from a nightclub balcony. A small riot broke out but subsided quickly when the money-hungry mob realized they were jousting over $1 bills. Also at Teddy's were Joaquin Phoenix, Christian Slater, Paris and Nicky Hilton, Jessica and Ashlee Simpson and Kirsten Dunst.

So, Fox carries a man purse?

I hate celebrities. Way to show some class. Throwing money at people who payed your salary by seeing you sh*tty movies so you can laugh and watch them fight over it. You would figure celebrities that grew up without money and had to fight to make it where they are today, would be more appreciative to the people that put them there