Brady baby momma

JoeF

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe i am reading a different article, but I read "...Bridget Moynahan, who recently ended a three-year relationship with Tom Brady..." :devil::rolleyes: where do you get off accusing brady of dumping a pregnant girlfreind??? jesus christ, get off your high horse...

Ahh, welcome to the "Hub of the Universe", where Tom Brady's sh-- don't stink. Locally, the word was that he dumped her when she insisted on starting a family, not the other way around.

According to this article, Moynihan was "depressed" after the breakup, which would, presumably, not be the case if she was the break-er, not the break-ee.

And for cryin' out loud, does everything have to be so damned serious around here? What gives with the profanity? I was only trying to poke a little fun at a guy that seemingly walks on water..... lighten up.

please, dear god, tell me you are saying this tongue in cheek...if not let me restate what I posted in the second thread started to address this...get off your high !@#$ing horse....apparently I am an immoral thug, because my first was concieved out of wedlock, and after a 17 year marriage and 3 kids, we are splitting up..so apparently that shoe fits me....goddam if you are serious, then I am really disgusted by my bills brethern

Tom Brady what an immoral Thug. :rolleyes:

oh, well the local word says it...my bad, didn't know the facts were out!!!! Tom Brady's sh--(partial profanity implied here) does stink, but holy crap....why don't we let the story play out...i do take it serious when people are accused simply because they play for the "enemy" someone implies that Jim Kelly has led a less than stellar life and you may as well have spit on the pope!!!! but a poster states that Brady dumped a pregnant girlfriend...he is lower than Saddam Hussein...god forbid you do something that might be construed as morally questionable...lets see how you like it when you get dumped on and accused of not being a "good" person...sorry for the soapbox but I hate this kind of reverse homerism!!!

Ahh, welcome to the "Hub of the Universe", where Tom Brady's sh-- don't stink. Locally, the word was that he dumped her when she insisted on starting a family, not the other way around.

According to this article, Moynihan was "depressed" after the breakup, which would, presumably, not be the case if she was the break-er, not the break-ee.

And for cryin' out loud, does everything have to be so damned serious around here? What gives with the profanity? I was only trying to poke a little fun at a guy that seemingly walks on water..... lighten up.

Brady probably saw the way that the cowboys from Brokeback Mountain had to live their lives and decided that he couldn't do that to Tedy Bruschi.

oh, well the local word says it...my bad, didn't know the facts were out!!!! Tom Brady's sh--(partial profanity implied here) does stink, but holy crap....why don't we let the story play out...i do take it serious when people are accused simply because they play for the "enemy" someone implies that Jim Kelly has led a less than stellar life and you may as well have spit on the pope!!!! but a poster states that Brady dumped a pregnant girlfriend...he is lower than Saddam Hussein...god forbid you do something that might be construed as morally questionable...lets see how you like it when you get dumped on and accused of not being a "good" person...sorry for the soapbox but I hate this kind of reverse homerism!!!

Huh? Why do you presume this motive? Why not just take the post for what it is, instead of jumping to conclusions and assuming the worst from people?

Sorry for the soapbox, but I hate this kind of reactionary character assasination... which, frankly, is making this board a lot less enjoyable.

please, dear god, tell me you are saying this tongue in cheek...if not let me restate what I posted in the second thread started to address this...get off your high !@#$ing horse....apparently I am an immoral thug, because my first was concieved out of wedlock, and after a 17 year marriage and 3 kids, we are splitting up..so apparently that shoe fits me....goddam if you are serious, then I am really disgusted by my bills brethern

Poojer, take a chill, have a drink, and RELAX for cying out loud! Dontcha know how to laugh, brotha?

Do you think the Patriots fan board is full of posts right now demanding that Brady be traded because of his inability to have unprotected sex? Obviously having a baby mamma means he can't play football good anymore. I mean we've got about 4,000 posts saying that about Willis right? :rolleyes:

This is one area where Willis has more experience and expertise than Tom Brady. Brady should give Willis a call for some advice.

(WBZ) BOSTON Is New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady about to become a father?

His ex-girlfriend says yes.

Bridget Moynahan's publicist, Christina Padadopoulos, has confirmed reports that Moynahan and Brady are expecting a baby.

Padadopoulos released this brief statement to WBZ Sunday:

"This is to confirm that actress Bridget Moynahan is over three months pregnant. Former boyfriend Tom Brady is the father. They recently split after a three year relationship. Privacy and consideration is appreciated at this time. No further comments will be made."

Neither Brady nor the Patriots have had anything to say about the reports. If they are true, this would be the first child for both Brady, 29, and Moynahan, 36.

According to People Magazine, Brady spent the weekend in Paris with his current girlfriend, Victoria Secret supermodel Gisele Bundchen.