What is Thurman Thomas doing?

If Willis McGahee has a good year the Bills should have one of the best offenses in the NFL in 2007.

They should hire Thurman as an offensive assisstant and have him work with McGahee. Marv wants him to get that burst that the great backs have, and Thurman can help McGahee get it.

Thurman Thomas's leadership will also be good for this team, as he can foster in them the same committment to quality that he had and that this young team showed themselves to have this season.

If Willis McGahee has a good year this could be one of the best offenses in the NFLin 2007.

They should hire Thurman as an offensive assisstant and have him work with McGahee. Marv wants him to get that burst that the great backs have, and Thurman can help McGahee get it.

Thurman Thomas's leaderhsip will also be good for this team, as he can fosterl in them the same committment to quality that he had and that this young team showed themselves to have this season.

Ill be honest.

Posts that talk about bringing ex-players back to coach for the Bills are my least favorite kind.

If Willis McGahee has a good year this could be one of the best offenses in the NFLin 2007.

Thurman Thomas's leaderhsip will also be good for this team, as he can fosterl in them the same committment to quality that he had and that this young team showed themselves to have this season.

At the very least, he can help him pick up a blitz.

LOok I'm not saying Kelly should be OC or HC or anything but there is nothing wrong with former all-time greats coming to help work with a guy during training camp. The Yankees have been doing it with former players for years and it works just fine.

At the very least, he can help him pick up a blitz.

LOok I'm not saying Kelly should be OC or HC or anything but there is nothing wrong with former all-time greats coming to help work with a guy during training camp. The Yankees have been doing it with former players for years and it works just fine.

There are more great former players that make horrible coaches than there are former great players who make great coaches. Mostly, IMO, because they cannot convey to the other player what made them great, their heart and their head and their balls and their talent.

There are more great former players that make horrible coaches than there are former great players who make great coaches. Mostly, IMO, because they cannot convey to the other player what made them great, their heart and their head and their balls and their talent.

Well put and thats the truth. The only former Bill who I could see being a successful consultant and maybe someday a coach would be Jim Kelly or even a Frank Reich. Thurman was a gamer and he understood what it took to get the job done on sundays but I honestly couldn't see him making the slightest difference on Willis McGahee's career.