Tim Hardaway

\GoBillsInDallas/

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

IF gay people have the RIGHT to be gay than Tim Hardaway should have a RIGHT to not like them.

He has a right not to like them, stupid as his position may be. But if he desires to be so shallow it shouldn't be a problem for the rest of the team. And I have a desire to think Tim Hardaway's a bigoted moron who's probably got some issues of his own if his manhood is so challenged by the sexual practices of others in private. I'll tell you what; if Michael Jordan was gay, anyone who wanted to be traded off of his team for that reason would be the stupidest athlete alive.

Whatever those stats are, 1 in 10 are supposedly gay or something like that, chances are Tim Hardaway has played with and against many gay people. He's sat with them at dinner and on airplanes, probably even showered and changed in the same room with a few gays. If it's not a problem when you don't know they're gay, why does it become a problem when you do know?

Tim Hardaway hates gays, that's his choice....I hate overweight point guards with no jumper.

Couple of points:

1. Tim Hardaway hasn't played in the league since '02-03 with the Pacers

2. Since that time he has worked for various media outlets including ESPN

3. Tim Hardaway is unlikely to ever work for a major media outlet ever again

4. Tim Hardaway is a bigot

5. Tim Hardaway is entitled to his bigoted opinion

6. The rest of us are entitled to our opinions

Whatever those stats are, 1 in 10 are supposedly gay or something like that, chances are Tim Hardaway has played with and against many gay people. He's sat with them at dinner and on airplanes, probably even showered and changed in the same room with a few gays. If it's not a problem when you don't know they're gay, why does it become a problem when you do know?

Tim Hardaway hates gays, that's his choice....I hate overweight point guards with no jumper.

I think he needs sensitivity traning. Better yet he needs to spend a weekend with these guys:

link

I hope he gets more than a makeover from them!

ann curry on the today show cracked up after reporting this story, she said she couldnt help it because it was so over the top she couldnt tell if he was kidding or not and the fact that he wasnt made his rant even that much funnier, she also threw al roker under the bus saying he was laughing at it too and that contributed to her cracking up

The actual interview with Dan LeBatard is hysterical....it sounds like Larry the Cable Guy doing a comedy routine. Hardaway set back being a homophobe by generations....

I wonder how comfortable Tim will be the next time he visits South Beach and gets cat calls....I can see him now--running away like a damn sissy saying "I hate all you's guys. Quit looking at my butt."

You guys might not like his opinions about sexuality. That is fine. But the FACT is that Hardaway was a much better basketball player than Amechi. It was not even close. He was much better. I think what he was really saying is that guys with Amechi's talent level are a dime a dozen whether they are gay or straight. Guys with Hardaway's talent make a difference. If you look at the quotes closely all he was saying is that the team was better off with him than Amechi.

People hate most about others what they hate most about themselves.

Just sayin'.

Is that directed towards me or towards Hardaway? I'm guessing the latter, I just have seen too many people really struggle with drugs, estrangement from family, and stability in their relationships because they can't come to terms with who they are with these kinds of messages of hatred repeatedly directed at them. I know it's an idiot basketball player and he's got a right to speak his mind. I just have a right to call him wrong.

You guys might not like his opinions about sexuality. That is fine. But the FACT is that Hardaway was a much better basketball player than Amechi. It was not even close. He was much better. I think what he was really saying is that guys with Amechi's talent level are a dime a dozen whether they are gay or straight. Guys with Hardaway's talent make a difference. If you look at the quotes closely all he was saying is that the team was better off with him than Amechi.

I really think what he was saying was that he was secretly attracted to Pat Riley

You need to put your pacers bias away here and forget about Hardaway's illustrious history with that club. We all heard what he said, and he never mentioned Don by name.

Lordy, he does it again. :lol: But crayonz, neither of those guys was as good or as gay as Chris Mullin. He had it all.