Interesting point regarding Hargrove

Beerball

I know one of you geniuii will tell me that you posted this 28 seconds after the Bills acquired Hargrove, but it was an interesting point to me.

From BB.com...If the Bills tender Hargrove and then lose him to another team we get a 3rd as compensation. Since the Bills gave up a 5 to get him the team comes out ahead.

NO! I'm not saying that I hope they lose him to another team, just an interesting tidbit that leads me to believe that someone in our front office knows what they are doing. Wonder why the Rams didn't think of that. (unless they considered him disruptive and a detriment to the team)

It was a locker room type thing was why the Ram traded him. I forget the details, but the Ram thought he had talent, but was just having some problems off the field.

... I entirely forget what though.

If my memory serves me (which it usually doesn't) I think he missed a meeting or two for "family reasons" or something along those lines. I know there was no mention of substance abuse or crime issues which is all that I need to hear.

I'm excited to see what Hargrove can do as a starter if Kelsay leaves, the Bills haven't had a player with Hargroves heart in a long long time.

I know one of you geniuii will tell me that you posted this 28 seconds after the Bills acquired Hargrove, but it was an interesting point to me.

From BB.com...If the Bills tender Hargrove and then lose him to another team we get a 3rd as compensation. Since the Bills gave up a 5 to get him the team comes out ahead.

NO! I'm not saying that I hope they lose him to another team, just an interesting tidbit that leads me to believe that someone in our front office knows what they are doing. Wonder why the Rams didn't think of that. (unless they considered him disruptive and a detriment to the team)

Hargrove didn't show up to a practice and then when Linnahan set up a meeting with him to talk about it he didn't show up to that either. He later apologized to the entire team but it wasn't long after that he was traded. That dude lived in the apartment directly across from me, I remeber finding out he was a Bill but never got to tell him how sweet I thought that was.

the Bills haven't had a player with Hargroves heart in a long long time.

Just because he is more exuberant than others doesn't mean they have any less heart than him. It's different strokes for different folks.

I like Hargrove and hope to see him making plays for the Bills next year.

Just because he is more exuberant than others doesn't mean they have any less heart than him. It's different strokes for different folks.

Exactly. I'm not saying Hargrove cannot be a good player for the Bills, but everyone also loved Krumrie because he ran around with a lot of energy and had this great wrestling test to determine what college DT's were draft worthy.

We all know how that worked out. :wallbash:

Exactly. I'm not saying Hargrove cannot be a good player for the Bills, but everyone also loved Krumrie because he ran around with a lot of energy and had this great wrestling test to determine what college DT's were draft worthy.

We all know how that worked out. :wallbash:

People seem to really enjoy this part of his personality.

My biggest hope is that he can continue to develop his pass rushing skills.

IMHO he didn't show alot of these when he got here.(granted- I don't think it's easy being traded mid-season)

This season should show us what we have. If they are going to just let Kelsay walk- that shows to me that the

staff has confidence in him taking on a bigger role with the team.