Don't put the Fish game in the "W"

Thailog80

Yeah they suck I know but our boys aren't very good either. You know they'll blitz Drew, Double Moulds and Taylor will eat Jonas alive (Especially after seeing him play yesterday).

I read this morning that Fins DE Jason Taylor said......" All I know is it will feel good when we win next week".......after being beaten by NE yesterday.

Yeah they suck I know but our boys aren't very good either. You know they'll blitz Drew, Double Moulds and Taylor will eat Jonas alive (Especially after seeing him play yesterday).

I read this morning that Fins DE Jason Taylor said......" All I know is it will feel good when we win next week".......after being beaten by NE yesterday.

64817[/snapback]

Did you see the Fins play yesterday? Absolutely horrible offense.

Not that the Bills are much better...really, I expect the game to be about as entertaining as being skinned by a carrot peeler for three hours. What's the early over-under on it? Three?

I'm not putting the Bills in the Win column at all this year until they prove they can play a great game as a team. Offense finally comes alive when they have to and the D friggin' blows it. This SUX! <_<

The only reason why I think Buffalo wins next week is because we're playing at home. IF the fans are loud enough, I can't see Fiedler or Feeley doing very well in Buffalo.

fiedler always plays well against the bills, and there is no reason to think he won't this time. as long as they are within one touchdown in the 4th quarter it's a LOCK that they will march down the field and score when the game is on the line.

and we always give up tons of sacks to them, so look for more of the same this week. i don't think we're going to beat miami at all.

Did you see the Fins play yesterday?  Absolutely horrible offense. 

Not that the Bills are much better...really, I expect the game to be about as entertaining as being skinned by a carrot peeler for three hours.  What's the early over-under on it?  Three?

64849[/snapback]

UM, well that horrible Miami offense still threw for 228 yards and racked up 300 against NE....meanwhile the Miami D held NE to 200 yds total offense. No one better put this game in the W column. Miami's D should be able to feast on Bledsoe meat all day and running the ball will result in time of possession for Buffalo but Zero points. We've seen that story. I can see Miami beating the Bills something like 13-3. ugh!