Anybody like Risk

bprulz

I found this site about a week ago....well.....my friends did.

If you like Risk, join up & play.

However.....the dice are rigged & everyone always attacks me!!!!!!!......just like in the real board game. :(

Here's a Risk game I downloaded yesterday that was pretty fun. Lots of weird maps:

http://sillysoft.net/lux/

Both online and offline play, but it's a demo and only works for 30 days, after which you have to pay for it ($25 I think?).

Which brings me to a question for the risk experts here (I oinly play occasionally). When I was playing online yesterday, I was chastised for not letting people get their countries. Apparently the ettiquette was to let people get the countries that they called out at the start of the game. So everyone teamed up on me after I stopped this one player from controlling europe and canada (the map gave bonuses for canada, US, and central america individually). :( I thought the goal was to STOP the other players from getting all those army bonuses? Am I Just a clueless player?

CW

Here's a Risk game I downloaded yesterday that was pretty fun. Lots of weird maps:

http://sillysoft.net/lux/

Both online and offline play, but it's a demo and only works for 30 days, after which you have to pay for it ($25 I think?).

Which brings me to a question for the risk experts here (I oinly play occasionally). When I was playing online yesterday, I was chastised for not letting people get their countries. Apparently the ettiquette was to let people get the countries that they called out at the start of the game. So everyone teamed up on me after I stopped this one player from controlling europe and canada (the map gave bonuses for canada, US, and central america individually). :( I thought the goal was to STOP the other players from getting all those army bonuses? Am I Just a clueless player?

CW

clue - lead pipe - kitchen - fezmid

;):)