Ouch !...Season ticket invoice arrived...$2400 for 4 tix

K-No

That was a little steeper of an increase than I expected....They now offer a 4 month partial payment plan.

I guess this is the year to do it though, with the Giants and Cowboys coming in town...

$2400 for 4 sideline tickets....better start saving now. :wallbash:

That was a little steeper of an increase than I expected....They now offer a 4 month partial payment plan.

I guess this is the year to do it though, with the Giants and Cowboys coming in town...

$2400 for 4 sideline tickets....better start saving now. :wallbash:

4 sideline tics San Deigo prices = $4000.

For the past 10 years at least I have ignored the partial dates and just paid the total sometime in May. They mail you the date that you will lose the tickets but usually extend it.

Keep your money and let them sweat it out a bit. The ticket office deserves it.

my invoice for the rockpile came today also...total due: $544 :sick:

At that price, I'm adding 2 more

Best value in the NFL

I had seasons last year and I haven't gotten an invoice yet, should I expect one soon?

I've even emailed the ticket guy and he said I was still on the list.

my invoice for the rockpile came today also...total due: $544 :sick:

At that price, I'm adding 2 more

Best value in the NFL

To put that into perspective -- I have season tickets for the Minnesota Swarm (indoor Lacrosse; same league as the Buffalo Bandits, 8 regular season games, no preseason). My cost for 2 season tickets was $480. The only advantage was that this year, they include free parking passes with the season tickets.

So you guys should stop complaining about Bills season ticket prices.

CW

To put that into perspective -- I have season tickets for the Minnesota Swarm (indoor Lacrosse; same league as the Buffalo Bandits, 8 regular season games, no preseason). My cost for 2 season tickets was $480. The only advantage was that this year, they include free parking passes with the season tickets.

So you guys should stop complaining about Bills season ticket prices.

CW

damn...I'm paying $192 for my pair of Bandits seasons :sick:

$424.00 for 1 ticket in the Tunnel Endzone. Since 1 of our people had to bow out this year.....I'll be assuming 1/2 of that ticket, too. Total: $636.00. Seeing our boyz in blue 8 times this year: PRICELESS !!

But how much for the limo?

:sick:

I had seasons last year and I haven't gotten an invoice yet, should I expect one soon?

I've even emailed the ticket guy and he said I was still on the list.

Just got mine a couple of days ago (invoice dated February 1), so yours might still be in transit? IIRC, the first deposit 'deadline' isn't until March 1.

FYI: You can access your account online from http://www.buffalobills.com; mouse over 'Tickets' on the main page, and 'Account Manager' will be the top item in the drop-down menu. If you haven't already created a profile, you'll need your account ID number. (If you don't have the paperwork handy, the number is printed on your tickets...)

damn...I'm paying $192 for my pair of Bandits seasons ;)

Where are your seats in Buffalo? I splurged and am 10 rows from center court behind the penalty boxes; I could get two seasons 20 rows behind one of the goals for that price. Plus, I think Minnesota charges more than most places - I paid more for nose-bleed seats at the Metrodome to watch the Bills play than I did for lower-level seats at the Ralph. :(

Nice to see a fellow LAX fan though! I was at the first-ever Bandits game with a bunch of friends, so I was psyched when Minnesota got a team and am literally one of the first season ticket holders in the state :)

CW

Did the Bills rezone the stadium this year as far as ticket prices go?

It looks like the stadium is divided up into more sections...with more pricing tiers :unsure:

Yes. The middle four sections of the upper deck and middle six sections of the lower bowl are the ones that really saw the pricing spike. The press release included the percentages...

my original thread on the announcement