What does everyone make of all these "UFO" sightings recentl

The Poojer

The military, working on secret weapons/planes.

On a related note, how come "alien abductees" only happen to be hicks who live in trailers...Hmmmm

Somebody once asked why aliens, after traveling who-knows-how-many-light-years through the darkness of space, have to turn on their headlights once they reach Earth... :wallbash:

The military, working on secret weapons/planes.

On a related note, how come "alien abductees" only happen to be hicks who live in trailers...Hmmmm

Supposedly, some of the sightings in the southern US in the '60s were Cuban recon planes. As the military wouldn't want to admit the radar net was that leaky, it does make a certain amount of sense...if you accept the assumption that the Cubans were flying MiG-21s up the Mississippi valley in the mid-60's for some reason.

That reminds me that just yesterday, I was putting away my laundry and came upon two USOs (Unidentified Stationary Objects).

I couldn't figure out what they were.

Finally my wife came in the room and identified them as a pair of her socks.

Mystery solved.

It's still fascinating that no sighting has ever been proven 100% true. Although the Phoenix sightings are the ones that seem to show the most crucial evidence that UFOs are real.

I thought I read that it was within a few miles of a miltary base? I could be wrong.

Our govt/military must test this equipment/weaponry out.

I thought I read that it was within a few miles of a miltary base? I could be wrong.

Our govt/military must test this equipment/weaponry out.

You listen to him Cadet, he is our lord and savior. He would know, after all he would have created aliens as well.