KKK becoming increasingly popular in the US

ieatcrayonz

you guys know that ieatcrayonz isnt a real poster? right?

its just someones gimmick.

you !@#$ed up my whole night .

I know sometimes He is Blue

I know some times he is Green

I know some times he is Red

I know some times :worthy::lol::thumbsup::blink::devil::blink::lol:<_<:ph34r::pirate::wallbash:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What pisses me off more then the obvious bigotry and hatred is how detrimental this propaganda is to the lives of those who subscribe to it. The Klan often seeks out the most alienated, confused, and abused youth in this country. Klan leaders take these kids/teens in and give them the home and support they so desperately need. It's the perfect set up for the propaganda they will imprint on the brains of these victims.

No more of a perfect set up and brainwashing that occurs with any other organized group, right?

Surfing through their website I came upon an article that was really odd:

http://www.kkk.bz/weekly11.htm

Since I know VERY little about the KKK (other than what I have seen in movies ... etc) can anyone explain why a group that is known for their extreme racial hostilities would possibly allow this article on their website?

Shouldn't this be in PPP?

At any rate, this type of news will become fodder for people like Ruben Navarrette Jr., to whom every single opponent of illegal immigration is some uneducated, racist xenophobe. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it shouldn't be reported, but at the same time you know that people with an "anti" position on illegal immigration will now be painted with a broad stroke as begin similar to the KKK.

ESPECIALLY this!! :blink::lol:

I advise keeping a distance from anyone with a tatoo that reads "88" or "RaHoWa".

Like the old "13" tatoos - M, the 13th letter, standing for marihuana - "88" is HH...Heil Hitler.

"RaHoWa" means "Racial Holy War".

Aryan Nation signs...

hmmmm...why am I not surprised you know this? :blink:

Everytime I hear anything about the KKK, I think of the Chappelle skit "Clayton Bigsby" and how silly the Klansmen looked. Especially with Chappelle screaming "White Power" and "Woogie Boogie Ni****".

It's really sad that there is this kind of racism here in this country 40 years after Dr. King died.

It is sad. Whats even more amazing is how much racism there is in the whole world. It's an unfortunate part of life that will never go away.

the county just north of me is not only the one that put the "Intelligent Design" stickers in their textbooks, its also the same one that banned Harry Potter books from the school libraries because it turns children to witches and teaches them to worship the devil...

Did'nt people like that say Pokemon was evil, too? They also said the same thing back in the 80's about Dungeons & Dragons.

Did'nt people like that say Pokemon was evil, too? They also said the same thing back in the 80's about Dungeons & Dragons.

Not to mention Harry Potter and the Goosebumps series.

I may be a devout Christian, but I am vehemently against banning or burning books. Of any type.

Becuase according to you, EVERYONE who disagrees with you is a racist or a nazi.

Of course not...actually I have disagreements with folks on the wall about drafting players, about starting players, about wether players should be negotiated with and all sorts of things...Recently had a disagreement with ieatcrayonz, and never thought he was either racist or nazi. I only think people are racist or nazi when they behave in a racist or nazi fashion. Why am I not surprised you are so sensitive to that? :rolleyes:

I advise keeping a distance from anyone with a tatoo that reads "88" or "RaHoWa".

"88" is HH...Heil Hitler.

"RaHoWa" means "Racial Holy War".

Aryan Nation signs...

88 was also Michael Irvin's number

RaHoWa may also be how he learnt to speel his name at Duh U