Easy Bake Ovens recalled

beerme1

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17005457/

because children can get their hands or fingers caught in the oven’s opening, which poses an entrapment or burn hazard.

I dont see the need for a recall. This is as instructive as it can get for a kid. I feel they may learn a valuable lesson at an early age with this. These are the children that this may happen to when they become adults if they dont get this experience as a youngster.

Surely there will be no recall of full size ovenss because these kids get their fingers caugt in an ovens opening when they are adults.

Let them learn Hasbro, you may be saving them worse grief later on.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17005457/

because children can get their hands or fingers caught in the oven’s opening, which poses an entrapment or burn hazard.

I dont see the need for a recall. This is as instructive as it can get for a kid. I feel they may learn a valuable lesson at an early age with this. These are the children that this may happen to when they become adults if they dont get this experience as a youngster.

Surely there will be no recall of full size ovenss because these kids get their fingers caugt in an ovens opening when they are adults.

Let them learn Hasbro, you may be saving them worse grief later on.

They were poor substitutes for the Betty Crocker Bake Sets of the '50's and '60's anyway.

Betty's stuff had 4 cake mixes, pie crust, brownie mix, muffin mix (I think), frosting mixes etc., with the needed small size aluminum pans and a cookbook.

Far superior to light bulb fare...

They were poor substitutes for the Betty Crocker Bake Sets of the '50's and '60's anyway.

Betty's stuff had 4 cake mixes, pie crust, brownie mix, muffin mix (I think), frosting mixes etc., with the needed small size aluminum pans and a cookbook.

Far superior to light bulb fare...

You must have looked really cute in your little white lace apron. :lol:

My sister used to make sh-- in that plastic oven when I was a kid.

What technology does it use to bake the food?

A freakin light bulb????

My God look at the improvements that have been made in computers the last 30 years-

are you telling me they can't update that damn thing?