Grossman's mechanics

generaLee83

Meaning they both are having a difficult time playing quarterback (on a consistant basis) in the NFL. Given the that Rex Grossman's team just played in the Super Bowl should give Bills fans some HOPE. Something that would be nice to read more on TBD.

I also do not like Super Bowl parties, but is something that is required to stay on the wife's good side. :rolleyes: We have the understanding that this ends the moment the Bills win their fifth AFC Championship.

HOPE would be getting a powder-puff/Pop Warner schedule that the Munchkin's of the Midway got this year!

Remember one guy (Brian Urlacher) on this Bears' team is the same guy that Drew Bledsoe faked out of his jock on the goal line during an eventual OT BFLO win at the Ralph a few years back!

As you can tell there is no love for the Bears here baby... I am just so happy it WASN'T effing NE that dismantled them in the SB... I can actually say I really like the Colts outside of the Bills...

Polian redux done right... Gotta give a warm feeling!

:ph34r:

I can actually say I really like the Colts outside of the Bills...

Except for the whole Mayflower, midnight run outta Baltimore thing right? How'd you feel if ol Ralph did that to us? It sickens me that the Benedict Arnolds of the NFL...the Modells and the Irsays, have held the Super Bowl trophy.

Except for the whole Mayflower, midnight run outta Baltimore thing right? How'd you feel if ol Ralph did that to us? It sickens me that the Benedict Arnolds of the NFL...the Modells and the Irsays, have held the Super Bowl trophy.

Got season tickets? How would you feel if Ralph said you gotta now pay a couple grand per seat just to purchase them? That is what happened to the Bears' fan with stadium renovations...

Grant you the team (Bears) still in town... I'd hate Ralph more if he hijacked loyal fans then if he just moved and got it over with!

After watching tonight's game (tonight being only the 2nd full game I have watched of Grossman) I have to question how Rex Grossman managed to even make an NFL roster, ever.

He has no basic fundamental skills at all.

1. His pocket presence is a joke, he has the "jumpsies" while in the pocket and more importantly while he is throwing the ball. This led to many poorly thrown balls as one cannot throw a steady ball while hopping up and down. He never sets his feet and is always attempting passes while moving.

2. His overall throwing ability is poor at best, he rockets the ball very high into the air (reminds me of Jake Plummer) and just hopes that someone will catch it. Yes he can throw it far but so could I when I was 14.

3. He is so unsteady in every action that he takes on the field, snaps, handoffs, rollouts, he looked like a hyperactive child out there.

I'm glad that the Bears lost, he did not deserve to be part of any victory.

Not the same but still a lot of similarities between that type of play and JP's '05 if you look real honestly at it. JP was so inconsistent fundementally last year that the lep he took in '06 was just excellent. I honestly just hope he can improve a lttle next year and not try to do too much and regress b/c if so we will be hunting! :rolleyes: Go Bills

Ever watch Manning's feet? They NEVER stop moving. Last I checked he was pretty good.

A large percentage of the time Peyton sets his feet before he throws, on plays where he is forced to move, his basic coordination and mechanics support and balance out his non-set feet while throwing.

You pick one aspect and try to dispute it by comparing the mechanice of the current best QB in the NFL.

So if I use your methodology then I should conclude that Peyton Manning and Rex Grossman are just as good as one another?

Got season tickets? How would you feel if Ralph said you gotta now pay a couple grand per seat just to purchase them? That is what happened to the Bears' fan with stadium renovations...

Grant you the team (Bears) still in town... I'd hate Ralph more if he hijacked loyal fans then if he just moved and got it over with!

Huh? Yes, I have season tickets (split with a friend in Pittsburgh, 4 games each per year) and yes I pay a PSL (the seats are in the Jim Kelly club). This is not news. Some seats require a PSL and some do not.