How many HOF playing tonight?

scribo

There are at least three, IMHO. Harrison, Manning and Urlacher are each going. Who else? Maybe Jeff Saturday and Reggie Wayne or some young guys who are still up and coming such as . Maybe even Ruben.

No matter what, the Super Bowl is always great to watch as you know you are watching historic players.

Possibly Vinatieri....

Urlacher will probably go, but hasnt punched his ticket yet IMO. Needs a couple more good years.

I dont see Wayne making it. Or Saturday.

Thats about it IMO. Manning, Harrison and Probably Urlacher. Vinatieri is the only other player who I can see having a chance, but a kicker in the HOF is tough.

Sure, there are young guys who we dont how their careers will turn out. Bob Sanders, Cedrick Benson, Addai, Dallas Clark, Desmond Clark, Grossman. All COULD be HOFers given some good years after today...but by no stretch are they in the hall today.

EDIT: Duh, Freeney has a good shot, but I put him in the same category as Urlacher. A few more good years

Urlacher, Manning, Vinatieri, Saturday, and Harrison.

Possibles are Freeney, Sanders, and Hester. Hester with more years like this and he's a shoe in

i may disagree on hester until he shows some defensive contributions. but yeah i agree on the rest, especially sanders very underrated but his impact has shored up the Colts D for the playoffs, along w/ Rob Morris.

On top of the obvious 2/3 (Manning, Harrison, and if Urlacher keeps it up)

Kreutz should go, best Center in the league for the last several years

Rueban Brown stand a chance someday, hard not to with all those probowls.

Glenn maybe someday

Bob Sanders if he stays healthy may someday as well, he's a hell of a player

Freeney

Tait maybe someday

Muhammad, outside chance but probably not

Hard to tell with the backfield from Chi, Jones, Grossman or Benson. Give it a few years to play out.

Bob Sanders if he stays healthy may someday as well, he's a hell of a player

Good luck w/ that. Considering his (lack of) size and the ferocious style he plays, which I happen to like very much, it will be very tough for him to have a lengthy career. Not impossible, but tough.

Urlacher, Manning, Vinatieri, Saturday, and Harrison.

Possibles are Freeney, Sanders, and Hester. Hester with more years like this and he's a shoe in

Reuben Brown might even make it.....After all the guy has been to 8+ probowls....There must be something in him that coaches see.

For the World Champion Colts..

Manning...obviously. Five years after retirement.

Harrison...probably goes in about the same time Manning does.

Saturday...I really like this guy. Without him, neither Manning nor Harrison has his stats.

Vinatieri...best clutch kicker I've ever seen. Not one, but TWO Super Bowl-winning FGs.

for da Bears...Urlacher is a shoo-in, and that's about it.