Who ya' bettin'?

The Tomcat

I think picking the Bears is easy money. They'll win the game with superior defense, a relentless running game, better return game, turnovers and a long ball or two to Bernard Berrian.

All of that info listed above doesn't change the fact that you're still betting on Rex. Yes, Rex Grossman. The Colts will not give the Bears the game like the Saints did.

I know it was the year of the underdog in NFL wagering...But the AFC also OWNED the NFC this year. Are we forgetting that the Dolphins went into Soldier Field and won 31-13? The Dolphins, people!!!

All of that info listed above doesn't change the fact that you're still betting on Rex. Yes, Rex Grossman. The Colts will not give the Bears the game like the Saints did.

I know it was the year of the underdog in NFL wagering...But the AFC also OWNED the NFC this year. Are we forgetting that the Dolphins went into Soldier Field and won 31-13? The Dolphins, people!!!

Exactly. The easy money is on Rex throwing 3 picks and wilting under the pressure.

My bet is on Peyton Manning being about ten times smarter than anyone on the Bears defense or coaching staff.

Exactly. The easy money is on Rex throwing 3 picks and wilting under the pressure.

My bet is on Peyton Manning being about ten times smarter than anyone on the Bears defense or coaching staff.

Agreed. Besides Belichick, Manning would be the last guy I'd want to see after two weeks of prep. He's going to walk to the line and know what set the Bears are in, and will do all of his shucking and jiving to get the Colts in the right play.

I bet the Colts against the Chiefs, they covered.

I bet the Colts against the Ravens, on the road on grass, and they covered.

I bet the Colts against the Patriots, and they covered.

Now I'm supposed to take Rex Grossman and the Bears??? Not a chance in hell....

I got the under at 49 and dumped on it early. I expect most of this game to like the Colts/Ravens. My book just dropped the line to 6.5 and I think I'll give those up as well, but the over/under has dropped down to 47, which means the world likes the under. That's too bad for me because when the rest of the world likes something, they're usually wrong.

I got the under at 49 and dumped on it early. I expect most of this game to like the Colts/Ravens. My book just dropped the line to 6.5 and I think I'll give those up as well, but the over/under has dropped down to 47, which means the world likes the under. That's too bad for me because when the rest of the world likes something, they're usually wrong.

Just called in and hammered on Indy -7, with a little somethin-somethin on under 48 as well.

Plus $5,000 on TAILS!!!! :D

The final wagering day on football for seven months- always bittersweet!

Just called in and hammered on Indy -7, with a little somethin-somethin on under 48 as well.

Plus $5,000 on TAILS!!!! :D

The final wagering day on football for seven months- always bittersweet!

You mean you don't bet the Pro Bowl???

Indy heavy (especially at 6.5; I'm still taking them at 7.5) and light on the under.

I'm a goddam genius. All you tards who somehow tricked yourselves into taking the inferior NFC (and Rex!!!) deserved to lose. A special 'thank you' to Tony Dungy for going for it on 4th & 6 from the 15 yard line with 2 minutes left to preserve the under.

And I hit a 1st quarter square for $250! Profitable day.

Well congrats to you....I got it at 7....after the opening kickoff and Jesus missing the field goal at halftime I thought it was gonna cover. I had told my brother that I could see Hester running one back and Grossman throwing an interception for a touchdown and was right there......Just couldn't talk myself into the Indy bet. Had Indy kicked the field goal with 2 mins left my wife would have won $250....aaarrrrggg.....

Oh well...congrats. You called it.... My kids just wont eat for a week but they'll be alright....(hopefully)

My kids just wont eat for a week but they'll be alright....(hopefully)

:rolleyes: Just give them a little Nyquil, they'll fall asleep fast and won't even realize they're hungry!

I hear yah, I wanted to take the points too, especially with the rain, but I was 3-0 on the Colts in the playoffs, couldn't justify taking Grossman over Manning.

I was watching the game with a friend of mine who took the Bears, and he said about two hours before kickoff that the spread was basically 14 because Hester was going to take the opening kick back. I couldn't effing believe it when it happened....