Mock Draft Munching

Astrobot

WHO DO MOCKS HAVE BILLS TAKING?

SITE (# Rounds) Name, Position

About.com (1) Justin Blalock G

Consensus Draft Services (3) Darrelle Revis CB (change from Pitcock)

DallasCowboyFans (2) Levi Brown, OT

D&J NFL Mock Draft (1) Amobi Okoye DT (change from Levi)

DraftAce.com (2) Patrick Willis ILB

draftboardinsider.com (2) Patrick Willis ILB

Draft Connection (2) Levi Brown, OT

Draft Daddy (1) Darrelle Revis CB

Draft King (1) Leon Hall, CB

Draft Notebook (1) Darrelle Revis CB

Draft Season (Lupagus) (2) Dwayne Jarrett, WR

East Coast Sports (1) Patrick Willis ILB

FFCheatSheets.com (1) Amobi Okoye DT (change from Levi)

FFLiveWire (Lukin) (1) Patrick Willis ILB

FFToolbox.com (Matt Monaghan) (1) Paul Posluszny, OLB

FFToolbox.com (Dave Thompson) (2) Darrelle Revis CB

Fantasy Football Extreme (1) Amobi Okoye DT (change from R Nelson S)

Fantasy Football Jungle (2) Levi Brown, OT change from Okoye DT

FantasyTailgate.com (1) Gaines Adams DE

Football.com (Mike McCollom) (1) Dwayne Jarrett, WR change from Nelson S

More Soon!

Astrobot

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO DO MOCKS HAVE BILLS TAKING?

SITE (# Rounds) Name, Position

About.com (1) Justin Blalock G

Consensus Draft Services (3) Darrelle Revis CB (change from Pitcock)

DallasCowboyFans (2) Levi Brown, OT

D&J NFL Mock Draft (1) Amobi Okoye DT (change from Levi)

DraftAce.com (2) Patrick Willis ILB

draftboardinsider.com (2) Patrick Willis ILB

Draft Connection (2) Levi Brown, OT

Draft Daddy (1) Darrelle Revis CB

Draft King (1) Leon Hall, CB

Draft Notebook (1) Darrelle Revis CB

Draft Season (Lupagus) (2) Dwayne Jarrett, WR

East Coast Sports (1) Patrick Willis ILB

FFCheatSheets.com (1) Amobi Okoye DT (change from Levi)

FFLiveWire (Lukin) (1) Patrick Willis ILB

FFToolbox.com (Matt Monaghan) (1) Paul Posluszny, OLB

FFToolbox.com (Dave Thompson) (2) Darrelle Revis CB

Fantasy Football Extreme (1) Amobi Okoye DT (change from R Nelson S)

Fantasy Football Jungle (2) Levi Brown, OT change from Okoye DT

FantasyTailgate.com (1) Gaines Adams DE

Football.com (Mike McCollom) (1) Dwayne Jarrett, WR change from Nelson S

More Soon!

Astrobot

That's nice. The thing is you (I'm guessing) and I study the Bills, know the draft history, and generally know way more about the Bills than any of these mock draft guys. They are just making broad guesses, based on what they think might be the Bills needs.

It's funny because the guys I grew up with, and who are super intense about fantasy football etc., know so much more about ALL the teams than Dan Marino, Chris Collingworth, or most of the NFL analysts. These "pro's" don't have to do anything but watch football, and you can tell that they haven't even bothered to watch any except MAYBE the previous weeks games of the two teams whose game they are gonna call, and possibly a "marquee" type game.

I doubt very much that Jimmy Johnson watched a SINGLE Bills game this season, or Terry Bradshaw, or Howie Long or.....

Thanks, Rastro. It's cool to look at them all like that. One thing that always needs to be remembered about these mock drafts is that it's not necessarily who they think the Bills will draft but rather who they think we will draft depending on who they think will be picked in front. They are thinking of all other teams and not just the Bills.

Thanks, Rastro. It's cool to look at them all like that. One thing that always needs to be remembered about these mock drafts is that it's not necessarily who they think the Bills will draft but rather who they think we will draft depending on who they think will be picked in front. They are thinking of all other teams and not just the Bills.

True enough, but I don't think they know any more about those teams than they know about the Bills.

It is nice to see them laid out like that though, I don't want to sound too critical.

Who do YOU think the Bills will/should pick?

I was eyeing Marshawn Lynch prior to this weekend. Now I'm re-evaluating things.

True enough, but I don't think they know any more about those teams than they know about the Bills.

It is nice to see them laid out like that though, I don't want to sound too critical.

I was eyeing Marshawn Lynch prior to this weekend. Now I'm re-evaluating things.

Cause of the accusations??

I'm pretty much about Okoye right now, although I wouldn't mind any OL that OBD deems worthy at #12. Everything, of course, depends on what happens in FA.

Cause of the accusations??

if that's the reason why

NFL | DA will not file charges against M. Lynch

Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:29:40 -0800

The Associated Press reports charges will not be filed against California RB Marshawn Lynch after an Oakland woman accused him of choking, slapping and sexually assaulted her. An Alameda County Superior Court judge granted a restraining order Friday, Jan. 26, to the woman. Prosecutors said a lack of evidence meant the case could not go forward.

I'm pretty much about Okoye right now, although I wouldn't mind any OL that OBD deems worthy at #12.

A lineman to help the interior line should be a high priority, but a first round pick on a guard? I'm not sure. Davin Joseph was a solid choice for Tampa, but hasn't set the world on fire. In the first round, I'd like to see the LB unit upgraded, if the lines aren't going to be addressed.

Everything, of course, depends on what happens in FA.

Imagine that.

A lineman to help the interior line should be a high priority, but a first round pick on a guard? I'm not sure. Davin Joseph was a solid choice for Tampa, but hasn't set the world on fire. In the first round, I'd like to see the LB unit upgraded, if the lines aren't going to be addressed.

Imagine that.

I see the the order or priority as Branch (not likely) Okoye, Willis, Revis of the likely candidates available.

I wouldn't mind seeing a good linebacker either, but Brown, Faneca, and Mankins did OK as first rounders. :wacko:

I see the the order or priority as Branch (not likely) Okoye, Willis, Revis of the likely candidates available.

Again I ask, does anyone have a link to anything from the Buffalo Bills organization that indicates that they will, after signing a free agent DT AND trading back into the first round of last year's draft to select a DT, use their top pick this year on another DT? Honestly. If that's the case, then Branch or Okoye wouldn't be bad choices @ all.

I wouldn't mind seeing a good linebacker either, but Brown, Faneca, and Mankins did OK as first rounders. :wacko:

Which brings me to a statement made here in this thread by a guy we both know and have discussed football w/ over drinks and wings...

Everything, of course, depends on what happens in FA.

Uh huh.

As unlikely as it may be (considering the last decade or so), if we were to land a big time free agent guard, there's no need to go after another one w/ the first pick in the draft. That's not saying you can't address depth in other rounds, but the first pick should be an impact player to immediately help. Do we need to sign a top level free agent AND draft the best guard available? I don't think so, especially when our LBs just spent the last year showing us an inability to shed blocks, poor awareness, and even worse tackling. Adding a guy like Buster Davis, Brandon Siler, David Harris, or Patrick Willis (if we were to sign a stud FA guard) would be the route I'd take. A DT? Again, if the Bills have given up on McCargo already and are again looking to draft a DT in the first round, then I'd consider that position.

Oh yeah, and let's all remember...

the NFL draft will conclude w/ the end of the SEVENTH round, not the first round.

For all the flack people gave Marv for last year's draft, we got 5 starters out of that group and added depth as well. Not bad........for a guy who sucks.

Oh yeah, and let's all remember...

the NFL draft will conclude w/ the end of the SEVENTH round, not the first round.

For all the flack people gave Marv for last year's draft, we got 5 starters out of that group and added depth as well. Not bad........for a guy who sucks.

Your point, as always, is well informed and well taken. Late round picks and UDFAs who can play are great to have on a team for many reasons, one of which is the cap (Jason Peters for example).

That said, he had his blunders as well. Hopefully he will do an even better job this year, to include extending the contracts of key free agents.

I'll add Scouts Inc to the mix:

Projected pick:: Leon Hall, CB, Michigan

They should update later today so I'll update once it's available.

Through all of this draft talk, has anyone considered that what the Bills do in FA (both signings and losses) will affect the players they pick on day 1?

Through all of this draft talk, has anyone considered that what the Bills do in FA (both signings and losses) will affect the players they pick on day 1?

The print on post 13 IS small, so check it out again. :wacko::o

Beerball = ieatcrayonz?????