Hilary Singing Star Spangled Banner

gmac17

correct sir=- you found us out. We are killing millions of Jews, Jehovahs witness, gypsys, gays, etc in as brutal and efficient manner as possible. How dare we make fun of Hilary singing

You have succeeded in your quest for common ground with Tennesseeboy.

tied for 5th cousin twice removed I believe (we're not sure what she was removed from though)

I don't know how the "twice removed" thing works, but I do know she is my tied-for fifth cousin which is NOT a big deal.

Tennesse, on the other hand, properly laments the sad thread about the black and white dolls but does not even care that there are no dolls made to look like gypsies. He wants them dead. I don't get how he can have selective compassion based on which group the person is in.

I know Canadians are dumb illegal alien pedophiles for example yet I still pity them.

Old people, smell, are dumb, are cheap, can't drive, offer no further value to society and taxiderm their mangy dogs, but I have as much or more respect for them than anyone.

crayonz...I know inbreeding over time can cause dementia, and I suspect that your recent fascination with your relatives probably reflects on your heritage, but could you kindly do me a favor and point to one instance in which I wished gypsies anthing evil whatsoever? Contrary to your pathetic attacks on the people of Canada and now apparently the elderly, I have no opinions regarding gypsies. I would request you to cite the language I ever used to recommend killing gypsies.

crayonz...I know inbreeding over time can cause dementia, and I suspect that your recent fascination with your relatives probably reflects on your heritage, but could you kindly do me a favor and point to one instance in which I wished gypsies anthing evil whatsoever? Contrary to your pathetic attacks on the people of Canada and now apparently the elderly, I have no opinions regarding gypsies. I would request you to cite the language I ever used to recommend killing gypsies.

You said they were not "real people" here. The implication was very clear that they are not worth being alive. I find it insensitive.

As for Canadians, I do hate them or attack them. I state facts and I pity them. I don't know where you're going with the old people comment as I have said repeatedly that I have as much or more respect for them than anyone.

you really are a friggin moron. I was pointing out (ironically) that Cohen would get away with maligning the people of Kazahkstan because he took advantage of some poor Romanian gypsies and made fools of them in making his movie and nobody was going to care because they were "only gypsies" and had no recourse. The oppression of the Roma in Eastern Europe and elsewhere has quite a history and they were treated very badly. I only wish them well and hope they receive better treatment.

you really are a friggin moron. I was pointing out (ironically) that Cohen would get away with maligning the people of Kazahkstan because he took advantage of some poor Romanian gypsies and made fools of them in making his movie and nobody was going to care because they were "only gypsies" and had no recourse. The oppression of the Roma in Eastern Europe and elsewhere has quite a history and they were treated very badly. I only wish them well and hope they receive better treatment.

Being from the midwest, I know the reputation Tennessee has had over the years, but it is you calling me an "in-bred". <_<

If I misunderstood your original gypsy post it was because it was poorly worded. In the old thread, you imply that Cohen would make fun of Jews as well. I doubt he would. Do you even know the typical ethnicity of the name Cohen? :worthy:

Put yourself in my shoes for a minute. You are from the deep south commenting in a thread about gypsies being treated poorly and say "Who cares, they are only gypsies". Maybe I jumped to conclusions because you are fom Tennessee or maybe your anger about this is more from being caught than from being frustrated.

1. You jumped to a conclusion because you are a moron. I've worked and lived with Roma in Ukraine, Turkey and Central Asia. Try it some time. Got no reason to dislike them.

2. I didn't make the statement you quoted. Check again. Maybe being inbred effects your sight.

3. I'm from South Buffalo, not Tennessee.

4. You obviously have not seen the movie in question. See it and then tell me what it is in it. Try looking at the running of jew sequence or the scenes at the bed and breakfast run by a Jewish couple and get back to me.

1. You jumped to a conclusion because you are a moron. I've worked and lived with Roma in Ukraine, Turkey and Central Asia. Try it some time. Got no reason to dislike them.

2. I didn't make the statement you quoted. Check again. Maybe being inbred effects your sight.

3. I'm from South Buffalo, not Tennessee.

4. You obviously have not seen the movie in question. See it and then tell me what it is in it. Try looking at the running of jew sequence or the scenes at the bed and breakfast run by a Jewish couple and get back to me.

Your orignial post said nothing about working with them. How was I to know? EST?

I am not an in-bred. If you're talking about Brenda I have told you many time that she is my tied-for-fifth cousin. I am a little guilty about it sure, but a tied-for-fifth cousin is NOT a close relative.

If you're from Buffalo you might want to pick another screen name.

I don't really care about movies. I do know that Cohen is a Jewish name.

Picked my screenname because I'm in Tennessee, and like the place.

I suspect you're not inbred. I don't really care much how many of your cousins you sleep with (by "tied for fifth" did you mean you were sleeping with TWO of your cousins at once?) One could be fifth and the other sixth. Even among incestuous FIVE cousins..or six...is a little excessive. I'm getting emails from a lot of inbreds who resent being lumped in with you, by the way.

I guess we have carried on this dispute about as far as we should. Why don't we call a truce? Maybe we can sit down over a Canadian Club and listen to gypsy music? <_<

Picked my screenname because I'm in Tennessee, and like the place.

I suspect you're not inbred. I don't really care much how many of your cousins you sleep with (by "tied for fifth" did you mean you were sleeping with TWO of your cousins at once?) One could be fifth and the other sixth. Even among incestuous FIVE cousins..or six...is a little excessive. I'm getting emails from a lot of inbreds who resent being lumped in with you, by the way.

I guess we have carried on this dispute about as far as we should. Why don't we call a truce? Maybe we can sit down over a Canadian Club and listen to gypsy music? <_<

I'm fine with ending the feud but you brought up something funny. Canadian drinks. Did you know they have a Ginger Ale called Canada Dry? That is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Surprisingly, the Ginger Ale is quite good. But try spilling it on your floor to see how "dry" it is. :worthy::sick: Typical Canada.

As for my cousin Brenda, she is the only cousin I have slept with. She is tied for fifth because I have four cousins that are older than her, and she is a twin. Technically, I think she might be my sixth cousin because her brother came out first but I called it a tie to be safe.

I guess we have carried on this dispute about as far as we should.

Judge Bob D. Kasule scores the bout 10-8

Judge Alberto Duran scores the bout 8-10

a

n

d

Judge Hiouad Larbi scores the bout 10-8

in favor of the new WBA featherweight champion.....tennesseeboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim, frankly I am stunned by this decision.