Who Goes This Year?

Kelly Holcomb - Craig Nall is on the team now, and any younger, more able QB can easily get paid less. I don't know what kind of cap hit we'd take, but I think he should go...

Shaud Williams - We'll definitley be looking for another RB this year, so I think we say goodbye to the midget from Bama.

Daimon Shelton - Old, and way past his prime. We need a Dan Kreiderish blocker with decent hands.

Andre Davis or Sam Aiken - One stays for ST reasons, and honestly I saw better producation out of Andre this year. Could be Sammy's last stay in Buffalo

Ryan Neufeld - Don't know how he made it last year, but Kevin Everett will move down the ranks to 3rd and then when his contracts up he's gone.

Jason Jefferson - Wasn't even on the team beforehand, but he'll be gone

Tim Anderson - UFA this year, he'll be fodder for another team, we'll pick up another DT in FA or the draft.

Eric Powell - Did anyone even know this guy was on the team?

London Fletcher - So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn adieu... I'll miss him but I think the smell of green will lure him away.

Nate Clements - With so many dead presidents waving at him, he'll pull a London, probably before London pulls it himself

Jabari Greer - Hasn't improved, Youboty and a new guy will push him off the list.

Jim Leonhard - Same as Jefferson, will probably be on the PS though.

That's a long list, but I honestly don't see anyone else leaving, unless the Rashad Baker/Coy Wire thing happens and we keep a scrub (coughJimLeonhardcough)

Kelly Holcomb - Craig Nall is on the team now, and any younger, more able QB can easily get paid less. I don't know what kind of cap hit we'd take, but I think he should go...

Shaud Williams - We'll definitley be looking for another RB this year, so I think we say goodbye to the midget from Bama.

Daimon Shelton - Old, and way past his prime. We need a Dan Kreiderish blocker with decent hands.

Andre Davis or Sam Aiken - One stays for ST reasons, and honestly I saw better producation out of Andre this year. Could be Sammy's last stay in Buffalo

Ryan Neufeld - Don't know how he made it last year, but Kevin Everett will move down the ranks to 3rd and then when his contracts up he's gone.

Tim Anderson - UFA this year, he'll be fodder for another team, we'll pick up another DT in FA or the draft.

London Fletcher - So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn adieu... I'll miss him but I think the smell of green will lure him away.

Nate Clements - With so many dead presidents waving at him, he'll pull a London, probably before London pulls it himself

Jabari Greer - Hasn't improved, Youboty and a new guy will push him off the list.

That's a long list, but I honestly don't see anyone else leaving, unless the Rashad Baker/Coy Wire thing happens and we keep a scrub (coughJimLeonhardcough)

Good post, I agree with all except that I see Everett going and Leonhard staying.

I don't think Holcomb is very expensive and don't see him leaving unless we get a clear #2 (Nall or someone else). I think the jury is still out on Nall. Will need another training camp and preseason to evaluate.

I don't think Holcomb is very expensive and don't see him leaving unless we get a clear #2 (Nall or someone else). I think the jury is still out on Nall. Will need another training camp and preseason to evaluate.

I 100% believe you, but it's hard this early, RIGHT NOW I believe this, but until FA and preseason (which I'm counting down the days til) I believe that we're OK without Holcomb, who I really really like but believe we're fine without.

That was one of my problems... I like Leonhard a lot, but I don't see one punt return for a great return doing much for one decent white safety. This isn't about race, it really is about a great player changing this. Let's hope for great depth at OLINE and DLINE.

Anybody who mentions race in this context is, de facto, racist. This board is crawlin' with your kind. You can't give one significant reason for mentioning race in this regard. Until you stop, you perpetuate.

And don't lay the holier-than-thou tag on me. I am just sick unto death about hearing what color people are. WTF does this have to do with whether or not Leonhard stays or goes?

Dont forget about Bowens...(or Poland)

fired Modrak....there is nobody on this list worth keeping!!!!

I agree with all of them expect Everett and Neufeld. I still think they have some value on special teams.

Anybody who mentions race in this context is, de facto, racist. This board is crawlin' with your kind. You can't give one significant reason for mentioning race in this regard. Until you stop, you perpetuate.

And don't lay the holier-than-thou tag on me. I am just sick unto death about hearing what color people are. WTF does this have to do with whether or not Leonhard stays or goes?

Well most certainly you're holier than me because you can point that out and criticize me! Keep your thoughts to yourself regarding people here buddy it's unnecessary to point that out, it's a fact of life it isn't hurting anyones feelings. Black players are more prominent at safety and that my friend is true. Name the fastest white person alive? Exactly.

Well most certainly you're holier than me because you can point that out and criticize me! Keep your thoughts to yourself regarding people here buddy it's unnecessary to point that out, it's a fact of life it isn't hurting anyones feelings. Black players are more prominent at safety and that my friend is true. Name the fastest white person alive? Exactly.

Then just say, "Slow," if slow is what you mean. See, wasn't that easy! You'll get your point across and not perpetuate racism, all at the same time!!!

Then just say, "Slow," if slow is what you mean. See, wasn't that easy! You'll get your point across and not perpetuate racism, all at the same time!!!

How can I perpetuate racism if my favorite sport consists of probably 70% black people... screw it I'm not getting in to a pointless debate with oversensitive people.

Holcomb costs 3.3 million against the cap if released but only 2.88 million if he stays. Therefore, he stays as a veteran backup.

How can I perpetuate racism if my favorite sport consists of probably 70% black people... screw it I'm not getting in to a pointless debate with oversensitive people.

This is called retreat, but to be kind we'll call it "cutting your losses." This is the first wisdom you've shown today. Remember, if it's slow you mean, spell it s-l-o-w. Isn't this easy!

Don't you know that the gene that determines skin pigment also correlates with how fast you are?....... Jeez moron, get it together. lol.

This is called retreat, but to be kind we'll call it "cutting your losses." This is the first wisdom you've shown today. Remember, if it's slow you mean, spell it s-l-o-w. Isn't this easy!

I thought I smelled a prick... What's your damn issue? I could've sworn the basis of this nation was freedom of speech, I can't say that Jim Leonhard wont' stay? He sucks first of all, and when did I say he was slow? Call me racist or whatever the hell if you want to, any oversensitive retard who takes shots at someone over the internet isn't gonna bother me.

I thought I smelled a prick... What's your damn issue? I could've sworn the basis of this nation was freedom of speech, I can't say that Jim Leonhard wont' stay? He sucks first of all, and when did I say he was slow? Call me racist or whatever the hell if you want to, any oversensitive retard who takes shots at someone over the internet isn't gonna bother me.

It is definitely bothering you. You are way back on your heels, on the defensive. You are easy prey.

Chill out man, he's not being racist. Just mentioning a player's skin color doesn't mean you're a racist person. Jim Leonard is the typical white backup safety, a guy who overcomes a lack of size/athletic ability to play in the NFL. There, I said it. It's not being racist, it's just something you see a lot. And this is a Bills talk forum, we don't need people preaching life's values on it.

A position you don't hear about a lot on these forums or in the NFL in general is fullback, where Shelton probably won't be back. Maybe the Bills could pick up a guy like Brian Leonard or Le'Ron McClain in the draft, but with all our other needs, we probably would rather go the free agency route. Our running game could really improve if we had a lead blocker that could really open some holes. It's no coincidence that whoever runs behind Lorenzo Neal gets 1,000 yards (although blocking for LT the past few years helps).

Chill out man, he's not being racist. Just mentioning a player's skin color doesn't mean you're a racist person. Jim Leonard is the typical white backup safety, a guy who overcomes a lack of size/athletic ability to play in the NFL. There, I said it. It's not being racist, it's just something you see a lot. And this is a Bills talk forum, we don't need people preaching life's values on it.

If you say, "He's a backup safety, a guy who overcomes a lack of size/athletic ability to play in the NFL," it isn't racist. To throw "white" in the sentence just before the word "backup" is racist.

But it's heartwarming to see two of you race-mongers having a public display of affection for one another. Touching.