How did Prioleau's PI penalty look on TV?

Tom

The hand was inded on the back of the receiver, although it did not impede the attempt to make a catch in any way. I'd say 3-4 years ago that it's a no call, but the way they try to benfit the WR these days I wasn't surprised. Hey , atleast he stayed with the WR , unlike #27.

64367[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind the call as much, had they called the Jets for a more blatant PI on the previous series. They guy physically turned Moulds to the right, and no call. PP puts hand on the back, doesn't change anything, and gets called.

I wouldn't mind the call as much, had they called the Jets for a more blatant PI on the previous series.  They guy physically turned Moulds to the right, and no call.  PP puts hand on the back, doesn't change anything, and gets called.

64470[/snapback]

I agree. That's how it seems to have been going lately..

:doh:

I liked when a Jets defender ran down a Bills player about 5 minutes after a play finished (this was in the 4th Q) and nothing was called. The announcers claimed "No Harm, No Foul" but how many times have the Bills been penalized for this stevestojan? The zebras have been hitting us with the rinky-dink stevestojan all year.

That's not to excuse the sorry performance, but jesus, can a brother get some help here?

Unfortunately, when you get called all the time for penalties you won't get the breaks, while the other team generally does....like the PP penalty or the leg whip.

Unless you're Deion Sanders.  Watching the Ravens game tonight he is mugging the Wash WR's.  Hands all over them.  Even Theismann is getting annoyed that they don't throw a PI flag on him.

64434[/snapback]

No kidding...Deion made a mockery of the "new contact rules". Unbelievable.

Another bad call happened on the Jets winning drive.

I didn't get a real good look on the replay,

but one of the Bills (Schobel?) got chop-blocked at his knees

while rushing Pennington from the right.

I thought it was pretty blatant.

Evans did push off on his TD though.

Another bad call happened on the Jets winning drive.

I didn't get a real good look on the replay,

but one of the Bills (Schobel?) got chop-blocked at his knees

while rushing Pennington from the right.

I thought it was pretty blatant.

Evans did push off on his TD though.

64550[/snapback]

I thought so at first, but it was a legal low block (cheap, but legal)

While Prioleau made a bone headed play by hitting Chrebet late, the PI call on him was complete bullsh!t. I think after that late hit on Chrebet, he became an easy target for the officials.

Also, someone brought this up, there were at least 2 blatant holding penalties against the Jets that were not called in the second half.

And the tripping penalty on Tucker, was highly questionable.

Evans did a little pushoff, but the defender held him a little too.