How do you spell Gregg Williams?

Just another buttkisser of a coach without the power to upset TD's applecart.

Meanwhile, Pittsburgh is BETTER since whitey left.

Oh yeah, Coughlin's Giants won again. Come on out Campy. I'm ready to tear your happy little world to shreds.

64281[/snapback]

They've played four very tough, close games. I see a talented team team that plays hard for their coach, but just commits too many dumb penalties to put it all together.

As far as "tearing my world apart," it'd be impossible. I tune out negative nancies and trolls. Life's to short to care what people who always look for the bad think or say.

But I imagine that you are somehow finding glee in the Bills' 0-4 start. Now you feel it's your God-given right to tell all of us all how smart you are.

And while that probably makes you feel good, it bores me.

I see a talented team team that plays hard for their coach, but just commits too many dumb penalties to put it all together.

64349[/snapback]

Laughable, utterly laughable.

Before this game, the Bills had 3 touchdowns in 30-some series.

yeah, they play hard.

the d&c story today said mularkey finally opened his mouth and chewed somebody out on the sidelines. then...shazam...2 touchdowns.

when are these young coaches going to realize that you can't work like you're trying to win a popularity contest?

i said "bring me coughlin" about 50 times last winter. maybe the giants will implode, but i find it very interesting that they used him to replace of those "real good guys that everyone loves"....and all of a sudden they are winning.

hm.

• 1 month later...
Yep, that Tom Coughlin sure looks smart today.

150404[/snapback]

Do you think that he is a bad coach? I dont. His DEs are out to injury, as is a starter in the defensive backfield, and perhaps now a DT. His OL already sucked and he lost McNally, yet they still have 5 wins.

I would say that is pretty good. What do you think?

Yep, that Tom Coughlin sure looks smart today.

150404[/snapback]

Oh, I just love this. Your point? Again, unlike some here, I'm willing to admit that I was wrong about this guy among other things.

Iw as wrong, but at the time it appeared I was right.

i'm a fan, you assclown :doh:

Alaska........Nice bump yourself......Jeeze, this looks like a it might be an eat crow day for a bunch of us....yikes, what have I posted that could get me in trouble? I think I too considered the season over a few weeks back. Ah to be a Buffalo Bills fan!

They've played four very tough, close games.  I see a talented team team that plays hard for their coach, but just commits too many dumb penalties to put it all together.

As far as "tearing my world apart,"  it'd be impossible.  I tune out negative nancies and trolls.  Life's to short to care what people who always look for the bad think or say.

But I imagine that you are somehow finding glee in the Bills' 0-4 start.  Now you feel it's your God-given right to tell all of us all how smart you are. 

And while that probably makes you feel good, it bores me.

64349[/snapback]

This is why Campy is one of my favorite posters on this board. More often than not his posts are intelligently and rationally thought out. He can recognize and admit the team's shortcomings without the doom and gloom and personal attacks that so many seem prone to spewing. There is nothing wrong with being optimistic...that's a far cry from being a rose-colored "homer".

Campy, being that you are in VA Beach and I in Richmond, I hope to one day be able to meet you and talk Bills football.

BTW - I think that Joe has seen the error of his ways. :doh:

Oh, I just love this. Your point? Again, unlike some here, I'm willing to admit that I was wrong about this guy among other things.

Iw as wrong, but at the time it appeared I was right.

i'm a fan, you assclown :doh:

150416[/snapback]

Actually this is kind of a response to someone yesterday calling me out for saying people around here wanted Coughlin at the week 8 point. It's not a personal dig.

Enjoy! :P

Actually this is kind of a response to someone yesterday calling me out for saying people around here wanted Coughlin at the week 8 point.  It's not a personal dig.

Enjoy!  :P

150456[/snapback]

I wonder what RCow's exit polls said about the Bills season back in early Oct. :doh:

Actually this is kind of a response to someone yesterday calling me out for saying people around here wanted Coughlin at the week 8 point.  It's not a personal dig.

Enjoy!  :P

150456[/snapback]

Oh...I thought they wanted Lori Loughlin. Never mind... :doh: