Who will you root for in the SB?

justnzane

Who will you root for in the SB?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you root for in the SB?

• Bears
    • Colts
    • Neither (hate both of them)

I am definitely gonna root for Peyote Mann to finally get a ring, after all i want to the Colts to make Grossman look like the JV QB he is, and Manning to show what a real NFL QB is made of.

I agree, there is something about Grossman that just makes me sick. He would be sitting on the bench anywhere else, his defense is what has carried his less than mediocre azz. I hope Grossman has the worst performance in NFL history for a QB in the super bowl.

I mean like 2/31 for -8 yards, 5 interceptions, 2 fumbles and 5 or 6 "crying so hard he wet and soiled himself" penalties.

He sucks, I will like watching him suck more than I like taffy and I'm a man who loves his taffy.

Go Bears!

I am as sick of Payton Manning and the Colts, as many are of the Patriots! Besides, nearly every person involved in the Colts organization interviewed after the game, claimed that the Colts had the "Lord" on their side...I gotta pull for the Bears! I am sure they will be underdogs, going against both the Colts and the lord!

okay buftek, my "lord" is better than your "lord", whoever the hell he is.

:blink:

After the Bills and Browns, the Bears are my (very distant) third favorite NFL team. I'm pleased that the Colts beat the Patsies, but I never liked Dungy after he sicked his players on Sam Cowart in Tampa Bay because he was all over their offense in the first quarter.

GO BEARS!!!

As a former WNY'er now living in Indy....Go Colts! Class organization, management (Polian), and coach.

Class organization and Colts in the same sentence? Whew, thats a tough one to handle.

I'll never root for a team whose owner screwed his loyal fanbase and moved his team. Go Bears!! Fug off Irsay.

I like Polian and Dungy, but midnite movers like yourself can go to hell.

Class organization and Colts in the same sentence? Whew, thats a tough one to handle.

I'll never root for a team whose owner screwed his loyal fanbase and moved his team. Go Bears!! Fug off Irsay.

I like Polian and Dungy, but midnite movers like yourself can go to hell.

Gee... I guess that is worse than screwing over your loyal fanbase (the Bears) and making them fork over thousands of dollars for PSL's... Gee... Those McCaskey's are such nice people... :pirate:

Anyway you slice it they are fuggin the fans... Either extorting them with moving or through cash... :thumbsup:

Baltimore got a team back... Yeh... Cleveland's well sort of...

Franchises moving are like two timing whores in my book... They do it once... And they just do it again...