So we ended the game with a timeout left

This post is retarded. We saved the TO for a FG attempt.

Are you fu-king serious? What would you have said if we burned it, and then bledsoe threw a 40 yard pass, leaving lindell a chip shot... tick tick tick... GAME OVER.

Saving that TO was about the only smart thing we did all day.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you fu-king serious? What would you have said if we burned it, and then bledsoe threw a 40 yard pass, leaving lindell a chip shot... tick tick tick... GAME OVER.

64249[/snapback]

Mmmm-kay. :doh:

64249[/snapback]

I agree with stojan...

MDH... "Umm, because if we had "needed" the TO to stop the clock when we were in FG range and had already used it after the sack it would have been obvious to us that they never would have gotten into FG range had they not called the TO after the sack... " :doh: Whatever dude.

64249[/snapback]

Let me explain this really slowly for you. Say we take a TO after the sack and save the 25 seconds that burned off the clock. Then let's say that, with 8 seconds left Drew hits Moulds over the middle of the field and we have no time outs to stop the clock...tick, tick, tick...we lose.

Now, Let's do some math. If we saved 25 seconds by calling a TO after the sack...and there were only 8 seconds on the clock when Moulds caught the ball would that play have even HAPPENED if the TO hadn't been taken after the sack? (hint: this isn't a trick question, or a particularly hard one). The only way your arguement makes sense is if there are more than 25 seconds left on the clock after Moulds makes that catch and for some insane reason we can't get downfield to spike the ball in that time.

You have the weigh the difference...does it take more time for the offense to get down field to spike the ball at the end of the game (when they all know before the snap that they have to do so) or does it take them longer to get back to the LOS after a sack (when nobody realizes for a few seconds what happened and the WRs are all downfield), get a play called, and snap the ball?

MDH... "Umm, because if we had "needed" the TO to stop the clock when we were in FG range and had already used it after the sack it would have been obvious to us that they never would have gotten into FG range had they not called the TO after the sack... "          :doh:  Whatever dude.

64269[/snapback]

I'm sorry logical thinking isn't your thing.

You have the weigh the difference...does it take more time for the offense to get down field to spike the ball at the end of the game (when they all know before the snap that they have to do so) or does it take them longer to get back to the LOS after a sack (when nobody realizes for a few seconds what happened and the WRs are all downfield), get a play called, and snap the ball?

64278[/snapback]

Don't forget that Ed and Steve are youngins'. They learned new Math....with a calculator.

:doh:

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I know you are but what am I?

64303[/snapback]

Taking the discussion way off topic is a classic "I got owned and have to divert attention" move. You've played the move nicely, congrats (or should I type out "congratulations" for fear of reprimand?)

Taking the discussion way off topic is a classic "I got owned and have to divert attention" move.  You've played the move nicely, congrats (or should I type out "congratulations" for fear of reprimand?)

64322[/snapback]

Your sentence made no sense, and it ran on also. I'm sorry that you're an idiot.

You can't do 3rd grade math and you have the nerve to call somebody else an idiot? :doh:

64407[/snapback]

3rd grade math? What the hell are you talking about? Like I said, they were saving the timeout in case they got in field goal range. Obviously, Mularkey thought so too. I'll go with him over you.

if you cannot realize that we saved that timeout to get lindell and crew out on the field, then you are simple retarded. Really. Again, not using that TO was the only smart move by the Bills today.

Down by two, very little time, needing a FG, you SAVE the TO in case you get close. You dont HOPE that you can get to the line after a big gain and spike the ball.

Seriously, what the !@#$ are you talking about.

THE TO WAS SAVED IN CASE WE NEEDED TO GET THE FG UNIT OUT THERE.