Who is your pick for Superbowl 41 Champ?

83evans83

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I picked the Panthers and someone in early September.

Before the playoffs started, I picked the Colts beating the Saints. I'll stick with that.

With help from the refs and the league, the Patriots will probably find a loophole in a rule and win.

Colts get over the Patriot hump.

Saints continue their magical ride.

But Peyton & Co. will give Indianapolis their first pro sports title since the Pacers were in the ABA in the 70s.

Colts 38, Saints 21.

New Orleans Saints win the Super Bowl.

It's scripted to end this way, that the second worse team in the NFL last year magically comes out of no where and has an incredible team that wins and boosts the economy of a downtrodden city.

If this happens, I lose all hope in the NFL.

I'll assume you find the Colts winning the super bowl somehow less objectionable even though Peyton Manning "due" fest as the face of the NFL is much more marketable?

Or dear god the !@#$ing Patriots?

Or Rex Grossman, Super Bowl winning QB?

Just because it's a "cinderella" story does not make it scripted by the NFL. It would be a rather amazing story if they did win, and if it was the Bills in place of the Saints right now in the role of the underdog out of nowhere, it would be nothing but hosannas of the highest from us right now while Saints fans jeered.

All this said, the Patriots win again. Once they dispose of the Colts, neither the Bears nor the Saints have a complete enough team to knock them off: the Saints D is suspect, especially their Pass D, and Rex Grossman, enough said.

Let's scroll back to week 12.....Patriots 17 Bears 13.....We all know it's tough to beat the same team twice...soooooo

Bears - 24

Patriots - 21

No way New Orleans comes into Chicago and wins....Dome teams just don't do it.