Let's go Colts...Let's go Colts!!!

GO COLTS! GO SAINTS!

Then GO COLTS!

I agree. That scenario is ideal. Feel good saints versus classy Manning/Harrison led Colts. I still don't really "care" about the playoffs if the Bills are out but I try to find something to gain interest. Manning may prove to be the best QB of all time and if anyone "deserves" to win one it would be him.

I think the colts also enforce the point about Willis. You don't need a $7M running back. Joseph Addai looks pretty good in that system with talent around him. I hope Willis stays but not for that kind of cash. We'll see.....

In a perfect world, the Saints would meet the Indianapolis colts in Super Bowl XLI. But in the real world, the patriots will steam roll through Peyton Manning and the Colts, as Bellichick OWNS Tony Dungy, right on to a win in the Super Bowl. Let the Coronation begin! Dennis Green will provide the Crowns.

I agree. That scenario is ideal. Feel good saints versus classy Manning/Harrison led Colts. I still don't really "care" about the playoffs if the Bills are out but I try to find something to gain interest. Manning may prove to be the best QB of all time and if anyone "deserves" to win one it would be him.

I think the colts also enforce the point about Willis. You don't need a $7M running back. Joseph Addai looks pretty good in that system with talent around him. I hope Willis stays but not for that kind of cash. We'll see.....

Nobody deserves to win championships, teams go out and get it done. Peyton doesn't deserve to win one yet because every time he's been put in a situation to win his team has come up short. I don't see this year being any different. Peyton hasn't been terribly impressive this post season, and though their defense is improved its not as good as SDs defense, I really don't think Peyton has it in him to win a big game. He never did it in college and has yet to do it in the NFL.

Nobody deserves to win championships, teams go out and get it done. Peyton doesn't deserve to win one yet because every time he's been put in a situation to win his team has come up short. I don't see this year being any different. Peyton hasn't been terribly impressive this post season, and though their defense is improved its not as good as SDs defense, I really don't think Peyton has it in him to win a big game. He never did it in college and has yet to do it in the NFL.

Agreed. I tried to imply that concept by putting "deserves" in quotes in the original post. You stated it much better. I agree that Manning has been poor this playoffs but if Brady get credit for 'just winning' with a passer rating of 50ish then so should Manning. Personally, I'd like to see Manning win because I cannot stomach the thought of Brady winning again. In addition, Manning has seemed to always handle his "lumps" with dignity. He isn't the whiny Marino type. He plays hard and never calls out a teammate....unless it's an "idiot kicker." Just my 2cents.

Agreed. I tried to imply that concept by putting "deserves" in quotes in the original post. You stated it much better. I agree that Manning has been poor this playoffs but if Brady get credit for 'just winning' with a passer rating of 50ish then so should Manning. Personally, I'd like to see Manning win because I cannot stomach the thought of Brady winning again. In addition, Manning has seemed to always handle his "lumps" with dignity. He isn't the whiny Marino type. He plays hard and never calls out a teammate....unless it's an "idiot kicker." Just my 2cents.
Or his OL last year. Or his D last month.

Throwing his teammates under the bus is one of the things he does best. :thumbsup:

Or his OL last year. Or his D last month.

Throwing his teammates under the bus is one of the things he does best. :thumbsup:

Yeah MDfan, wtf - seriously? Also notice the wild "waving of the arms" towards his WR after every int so that everyone in the stadium and watching on TV knows it wasn't his fault....very Marino-esque.

I was kinda hoping Bob Sanders would say in the postgame: "I'm trying to be a good teammate, but we need more than 5 FG's next week".

and his drunk canadian ex-kicker

Hey come on...I mentioned him. All right, he has a little whiner in him. He may get after teammates on the field (so did Kelly and every QB worth their salt) but nobody had a hands on hips whining streak like #13. That was a lock to appear every single game. I guess I'm guilty of wearing rose colored glasses in reverse. Everything other than Brady looks so good right now I end up skewing reality to make myself feel better :thumbsup: .

Hey come on...I mentioned him. All right, he has a little whiner in him. He may get after teammates on the field (so did Kelly and every QB worth their salt) but nobody had a hands on hips whining streak like #13. That was a lock to appear every single game. I guess I'm guilty of wearing rose colored glasses in reverse. Everything other than Brady looks so good right now I end up skewing reality to make myself feel better :thumbsup: .
I'll drink to that. :devil:

In a perfect world, the Saints would meet the Indianapolis colts in Super Bowl XLI. But in the real world, the patriots will steam roll through Peyton Manning and the Colts, as Bellichick OWNS Tony Dungy, right on to a win in the Super Bowl. Let the Coronation begin! Dennis Green will provide the Crowns.

All of a sudden, the Colts are tough against the run. I believe they are a team of destiny.

The Colts will win it all. Mark it down.