Quite Frankly nobody knew it was still on anyway...

JimBob2232

The show started in august of 2005, and was cancelled 17 months too late. But stepfag A. smith SHOUTS ALL THE TIME! SO EVEN THO HE DOESNT HAVE A CLUE WHAT HES SAYING AND HE SOUNDS LIKE A RETARD, HE SHOUTS IT, SO IT MUST BE GOOD OR TRUE! BOO-YAH!

WOW, YOU'RE KIDDING? I REALLY ENJOYED THE SHOW. THAT STEVEN A. SMITH SURE KNOWS HOW TO ASK THE TOUGH QUESTIONS. AND HE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE HOME A POINT BY SQUINTING AND YELLING INTO THE CAMERA EVERY TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH. HE'S REALLY THE CONSUMMATE ENTERTAINER. OH WELL, HE'S A HELL OF A TALENT AND I AM SURE HE'LL LAND ON HIS FEET.

thank god that pompous retard is off the air for now... I couldn't stand his rants along with a bunch of my coworkers we would rip on him. It was funny cuz he tried to maintain street cred as a reporter, instead of being a credible journalist.

thank god that pompous retard is off the air for now... I couldn't stand his rants along with a bunch of my coworkers we would rip on him. It was funny cuz he tried to maintain street cred as a reporter, instead of being a credible journalist.

which <ahem>, quite frankly, he was, not long ago. they guy is actually a pretty good newspaper writer.

but somewhere along the line he tried to reinvent himself as a poor lazy man's ralph wiley. he actually toned it down for that show, i thought, but he already had become such a charicature of himself it was unwatchable.

Their producers used to stand outside the Penn Station area and bribe people off the street with free pizza to go to the production of his show.

I caught the show the other night, while channel surfing. He had a guest (I don't even know who the guest was), but what was funny was watching the crowd, where guys were with their girlfriends, and the girlfriends were looking at the guys they were with with an expression that I interpreted as "There ain't enough diamonds to get me to give you anything tonight after you dragged me down here."