4th Suspect arrested in Tenn. Slayings

ACor58

This happened in Rochester. These two brothers had better get the maximum.

http://www.rochesterdandc.com/apps/pbcs.dl...EWS01/701120409

Yeah, I know. It was a play on Tennessee's moniker. Sorry.

I love the lawyer. "He was drunk. He didn't know what he was doing." I'm sorry, schill. Did someone hold him down and pour alcohol in his mouth and force him to swallow it, or was that voluntary?

Piss off, you creeps. I hope you spend the next fifty years stuffing tampons up your asses to stop the bleeding.

This happened in Rochester. These two brothers had better get the maximum.

http://www.rochesterdandc.com/apps/pbcs.dl...EWS01/701120409

Something is wrong with this picture.

Defense lawyer Daniel L. Aureli thought he had a chance to convince a jury that Don L. Peterkin was too drunk to be held responsible for the armed abduction of an Irondequoit family on Easter Sunday.
Thankfully...

But jurors brushed aside that defense Thursday and convicted Peterkin, 19, of robbery, burglary, kidnapping, aggravated sexual abuse, assault, attempted assault, unlawful imprisonment and petit larceny.

Something is wrong with this picture.

Thankfully...

Yeah, I remember hearing them say that they were going to try and use that defense. How do defense attorneys that take cases like this even sleep at night?

Yeah, I remember hearing them say that they were going to try and use that defense. How do defense attorneys that take cases like this even sleep at night?

They don't have to sleep, they sold their soul to the devil already.

And how is it that so few of these types of lawyers are murdered in this country? It'd be one of the first things I'd fix as emperor.