Let's List All The Positives Of Being 0-4

Mark VI

There's no where to go but up.

This is what shows the rest of the league we're not fair weather fans.

Other fans stop ripping on us. They kinda feel bad.

Future opponents underestimate us.

We're earning higher draft picks (starting w 2nd round).

Bills are less likely to raise ticket prices next year.

corp

uhm, thanks for making me feel worse.....

well, we could trade, uh, maybe McGahee for a high pick...whacha think???

with the super tandem we have in Travis "Tripper" Henry and Willis "just give me the darn ball" McGahee we should be able to spare one of them......

:doh:

Two positives in game were Willis played more and had some success as did Evans, both these players most important to Bills future.

In time these guys speed is going to be a great influence and help for our offense. I think its very positive the thought of a young mobile quarterback being able to use three very speedy guys in Moulds , Evans and Willis. As much as its a bummer tonight and for many of the up coming games this season many lessons will be learned which will be great for the future.

We get to give our very favorite head coach legend - William the Tuna Parcells - quite possibly the number one pick in the draft.

Boy, won't Old Whitey (DonnaTheHo) look all smiley next Spring when he's making a genius pick in the 2nd round and Darth Vader takes the most talented player in the entire country.

Hey DonnaTheHo :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

And for good measure :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: