Proof that ESPN hates us.

Lori

Outside The Lines, normally one of the few shows I watch on the WWL, is running a poll asking which nicknamed NFL post-season moment is the most memorable?

And to do this, they just showed Wide Right and Homejob Throwforward back-to-back (although they still insist on calling the latter something stupid like "Music City Miracle").

Bastages...

(On a serious note: we should go rig that poll for Franco or "The Catch", just so we don't have to endure even more replays of the above clips...)

Outside The Lines, normally one of the few shows I watch on the WWL, is running a poll asking which nicknamed NFL post-season moment is the most memorable?

And to do this, they just showed Wide Right and Homejob Throwforward back-to-back (although they still insist on calling the latter something stupid like "Music City Miracle").

Bastages...

(On a serious note: we should go rig that poll for Franco or "The Catch", just so we don't have to endure even more replays of the above clips...)

Not all of ESPN hates us....we still have Boomer!

Last week when he yelled: "Nobody circles the wagons like the BUFFALO BILLS!" and proceeded to load his "Playoff Performers" with classic Bills moments, he put a smile on my face.

God Bless Chris Berman

Last week when he yelled: "Nobody circles the wagons like the BUFFALO BILLS!" and proceeded to load his "Playoff Performers" with classic Bills moments, he put a smile on my face.

God Bless Chris Berman

Berman is the man. No doubt.

My question: what about the "Comeback?" And don't tell me it was trumped by the 49ers' comeback a few years ago.

Maybe because they were looking for a "moment"? One play? "The Catch" and the "Immaculate Reception" are frozen in time forever. "Wide Right" (painfully) qualifies. Homejob doesn't, since it was illegal to begin with -- besides, my memory of that play isn't of Wycheck's throw or Dyson's catch, it's of the ref under the hood of the replay booth. And I get the idea "The Drive" is just in there as filler...

Not sure which play you'd pick from the Houston game. By the time Christie lined up for the FG in OT, we just KNEW it was going to be good...

BTW: after 37k votes, Franco leads Dwight Clark. Homejob is third, thanks to the fine folks in a single state.

(#&^! you, Tennessee.)

What I've always wondered about Instant Replay is how did the NFL get braille screens for the refs?

:flirt:

Well played. And welcome aboard...

BTW, MBD, I've tweaked Stillerfans with the he-trapped-it argument for years. Fun times.

I've tweaked Stillerfans with the he-trapped-it argument for years. Fun times.

We've got to get you out just a leeetle bit more often ;-)

Olean Beef on Wicks maybe August? We're trying to get some time in WNY this year. Big Bob'll send mustard with us.

We've got to get you out just a leeetle bit more often ;-)

Hafta remember how much black-and-gold there is 'round here, especially when they're doing well. Got a few of 'em going with some the-Seahawks-were-hosed action last Februaury, if only to forestall all that "One For The Thumb" crap.

Lori the ****-stirrer? Abso-freakin'-lutely. :pirate:

Olean Beef on Wicks maybe August? We're trying to get some time in WNY this year. Big Bob'll send mustard with us.

Sounds like a plan. Roxy's and the Bowlean may be memories from a fading past, but the Beef'n'Barrel is going strong as ever...

Not sure which play you'd pick from the Houston game. By the time Christie lined up for the FG in OT, we just KNEW it was going to be good...

The biggest play of that game was the Onside kick. Pike laid out the block of the season and Christie recovered his own kickoff. What a play.

The best part of it was that even the offense did not know that we were going to do an Onside kick.

ESPN doesn't hate us....they just laugh at us.

They'll start paying attention to the Bills when the Bills start winning. Even then, they'll find some flaw to (attempt to) prove that the Bills aren't really that good.

Can anyone say "bandwagon" network? :pirate:

BTW, MBD, I've tweaked Stillerfans with the he-trapped-it argument for years. Fun times.

I've actually seen a photo of Harris trapping the ball on the ground. I've also seen slo-mo of the ball hitting Frenchy Fuqua first (back then if it hit an offensive player first and wasn't caught, the ball is dead), bouncing-off him and to Harris, where he traps it.

Roxy's and the Bowlean may be memories from a fading past, but the Beef'n'Barrel is going strong as ever...

A beer at the Wooden Nickel, ski boots at Howden's and a bong from the head shop across from the Central Hotel-

Who says nothing ever changes in Olean :-(

Ooh! Ooh! I wanna go, too! Probably Cindy and Mary, too!

It's a party- as soon as the schedule comes out we'll get some time back there. It's been a LONG time since I had a decent BOW.

God Bless Chris Berman

EVERY BILLS FANS MUST LOVE BERMAN! HE'S THE ONLY GUY THAT GIVES US SOME NOTICE AROUND THE NFL.