The definitive top 10 picks in the 2007 draft.

Dibs

I've seen a lot of "this guy will not drop to #12" type statments recently & thought to myself.......

I thought......"Myself, which draft prospects really will not drop to the #12 spot in the 2007 draft?"

I really don't know.

I'd say....

Brady Quinn

Joe Thomas

Calvin Johnson

Gaines Adams

....but.....

Who are the other 6 "can't drop out of the top 10" type players?

(assuming I'm correct about these four.)

I've seen a lot of "this guy will not drop to #12" type statments recently & thought to myself.......

I thought......"Myself, which draft prospects really will not drop to the #12 spot in the 2007 draft?"

I really don't know.

I'd say....

Brady Quinn

Joe Thomas

Calvin Johnson

Gaines Adams

....but.....

I agree with your list and would only add if he declares Adrian Peterson is a definate top 10 player.

Jamarcus Russell may be silver and black by the end of pick #1.

Leon Hall is probably gone, given the run on CB's we usually see.

Hall might be the best senior CB in the draft but think Darelle Rivers, and if he comes out Antoine Cason, could compete with him with the top CB taken in the draft.

I don't think Leon Hall will drop out of the top 10. Best corner available and there is always a team or two needing a corner high.

Hall could drop out easily. There are questions about his speed so he will have to run well. Usually top 10 corners are blazers.

I don't think Leon Hall will drop out of the top 10. Best corner available and there is always a team or two needing a corner high.

I've read that Hall's top ten status is on shaky ground. He'd apparently had been burnt a bit too much for the pro scouts liking.

IMO, Brady Quinn is one of the most overhyped QBs ever. ND was on TV every weekend. I watched most of those games. My conclusion... BQ is not a difference maker. I'm not even convinced he'd make a competent backup in the NFL. To me, I see Rick Mirer. And, there hasn't been a decent QB to come out of Notre Dame in over 25 years (Joe Montana), unless you consider Steve Buerlein decent. I think opinions of him will change, if not after the bowl games, certainly after the combine and individual workouts.

Not being a wise ass... it's just that there is nothing that I've seen from him that would indicate to me he'll be a good NFL QB, let alone worthy of a #1 pick. Charlie Weiss tutored a few QBs when he was with the Pats... and he gets a lot of credit for Tom Brady. I'm beginning to think Tom Brady's success is more Brady than Weiss... Brady would have been good no matter where he ended up. He has a natural ability to process information quicker than most people.

I really don't know.

I'd say....

Brady Quinn

Joe Thomas

Calvin Johnson

Gaines Adams

....but.....

I agree with your list too. I would include Adrian Peterson and Jarrett.