The definitive top 10 picks in the 2007 draft.

Dibs

IMO, Brady Quinn is one of the most overhyped QBs ever. ND was on TV every weekend. I watched most of those games. My conclusion... BQ is not a difference maker. I'm not even convinced he'd make a competent backup in the NFL. To me, I see Rick Mirer. And, there hasn't been a decent QB to come out of Notre Dame in over 25 years (Joe Montana), unless you consider Steve Buerlein decent. I think opinions of him will change, if not after the bowl games, certainly after the combine and individual workouts.

Not being a wise ass... it's just that there is nothing that I've seen from him that would indicate to me he'll be a good NFL QB, let alone worthy of a #1 pick. Charlie Weiss tutored a few QBs when he was with the Pats... and he gets a lot of credit for Tom Brady. I'm beginning to think Tom Brady's success is more Brady than Weiss... Brady would have been good no matter where he ended up. He has a natural ability to process information quicker than most people.

Jesus, I hate defending Brady because I've never been a huge fan either, but this is ridiculous.

You want to see over-hyped QBs? See Smith, Troy and Russell, Jamarcus. Where is all the crying about Troy Smith after Mr. Heisman and the BEST team in the nation got clobbered? All of a sudden Jamarcus Russell is going to be the next great QB because his series of ugly lob passes beat a Notre Dame defensive backfield that matches up poorly with most D-IAA schools?

Please, Brady is what he is...the best player on an above-average talented college football team and most likely the best QB prospect of this draft. He can't make all the throws, but he can make them better than every QB in this draft save Brian Brohm.

What are these combine failures that you are anticipating?